Taking a Leap of Faith

Taking a Leap of Faith

have you ever taken a chance?
84

The rush of adrenaline at Confirmation was real as I stood before the throne and committed to the savior of my life. Little did I know that the challenges and temptations in my life would grow to be so much more. It was like nothing that I have ever done before which made the bones within me shake. However, at the same time I had a clean, fresh feeling through me. The charge to tell everyone about the Lord was filled with loved ones supporting me in that moment. Although this moment was filled with excitement and refreshment, the devil would try to come into ways of my life to ruin this feeling and at times would succeed. From this though was so much to learn and prosper from. As epilepsy would try to take a toll on my life the Spirit would be my ultimate strength to stand on and find the medicine to make me now a year and a half seizure free along with many other joys. Christ had a plan for gain in my life that I could use for eternity. This plan included loving friendships centered around Christ, a faith filled Church community, and an international community to point be to a higher and eternal friendship. I learned that no matter what I will always have someone pursuing me and I always have someone with me.