The BIGGEST Gaming News for December
News

The BIGGEST Gaming News for December

Indeed!

898
The BIGGEST Gaming News for December

This is the season to be jolly- when gaming is concerned, Christmas gifts should revolve around the hottest gaming potential on the market. No questions asked. Whether you are waiting for your other half to gift you the best games released for this season or wanting to do some seasonal gaming shopping for yourself and others, this guide could be guidance to making sure you do it right! After all, all the best releases come out during this season anyway. Whether it is about gifting or making sure you stay updated with the latest gaming news, check out what's in store down below.

CSGO: Gambling sites are flourishing

When it comes to CSGO, yes eSports is a never-ending thrill for the community. One thing you should know, however, is that CSGO skin gambling is about to be bigger and better than ever. Especially during the festive season. The promotions geared around it are bigger and more extravagant and therefore will definitely make your gaming experience all the more exciting. Don’t believe us? Check out CSGO Luck, which is an online gambling site that provides countless promotions and opportunities for the season of giving, towards its growing community.

Gumbo is the latest favourite character in Fortnite

Next on the agenda is the newfound love of many players within the Fortnite community. Gumbo is the newest member on the scene, with some players even purchasing 50-levels just to gain access to this special character in the game. Those who are taking accountability for the move will actually admit he was so worth it too. We have seen ninjas, superheroes and countless hybrids, yet there never has been a mashup of this character before. Gumbo is perfect, and if you are wanting a seasonal gift for yourself, this may be the one. Although it will set you back around $30 to do so, it is the season to treat yourself after all!

Halo Infinite is getting more playlists

For all the Halo Infinite players out there, this is your moment to rejoice. Not only is this the season for joy, but you will also be accommodated with some seriously good playlists from December 14th! This will include Slayer, Slayer Swat, Free-for-all and Fiesta. The biggest complaints from players were that since the launch of the game, there have not been enough playlists beyond the Quick Play available, meaning this will certainly be your 10-day early Christmas gift to look forward to, for the extra gameplay hours you will accumulate over the festive period.

Sonic Frontiers trailer has revealed that Amy is a ghost now

Next up on the news front, we have reason to believe that Amy from Sonic is now a ghost within the game. She will be the voice of reason and guidance for Sonic on his gameplay and adventure, which leaves us hanging with multiple questions. Is she dead? Has she been possessed? Is she stuck in another world? While the answers are far from being given, players will be wanting to know more, leaving this a great marketing exploit to reel players into the storyline.

Microsoft ‘Lionhead was the biggest missteps’

Last but not least, while this comes to many as a little bit too late, it still is welcome, nevertheless. The episode of the Power on: The Story of Xbox saw multiple members of Xbox discuss how Lionhead studios had its closure and were in fact the biggest misstep of the company. While it is sad to look back on the closure of Lionhead, the game conglomerate can take a few lessons learned from the situation, including the fact that Xbox now believes it is their job to accelerate and help know-how and what they do (quoted directly from the episode). Nevertheless, fans who have followed the inner workings of Xbox for years will certainly be grateful for this progress forward and accountability from Microsoft.