12 Men From 'The Bachelor' And Their Zodiac Sign Qualities
Television Streaming

If Each Zodiac Sign Was A Bachelor On 'The Bachelor,' Based On Their Personality

"It's OK." - Juan Pablo Galavis

3330

There have been 16 different guys who have appeared on "The Bachelor," and since there are 12 Zodiac signs, there are 1820 possible combinations of the guys who could appear on this list. But we'll just stick to 1 for now.

1. Capricorn - Ben Higgins

Ben studied business at Indiana University, and that knowledge gives him the ability to set concrete plans and advance in his professional and personal endeavors.

Ben's actual birthday: March 23 (Aries)

2. Aquarius - Juan Pablo Galavis

JP used the phrase "It's OK" a lot, and while it drew mixed responses from the ladies on his season, it was a sign that he believes in potential and possibility. Being a single dad helped in his belief that he could still find everlasting love even though it fell apart with Nikki Ferrell.

Juan Pablo's actual birthday: August 5 (Leo)

3. Pisces - Nick Viall

One of the weaknesses of a Pisces is being fearful, and the fact that Nick appeared on The Bachelor four times showed that he was afraid of the real-life dating scene. Nick also showed that he wasn't exactly a confident person, as Madeline Boardman of Entertainment Weekly described him as a "less-than-charismatic leader."

Nick's actual birthday: September 29 (Libra)

4. Aries - Jesse Palmer

People know Jesse now to be a sports broadcaster and a mainstay in sports journalism, but his journey to the national football league displays his passion for the game of football and so does his career as a sports journalist. His current career also is attributable to his determination to succeed in the industry, and certainly maximizes his expertise in the sport.

Jesse's actual birthday: October 5 (Libra)

5. Taurus - Sean Lowe

Only two of the bachelors have actually gotten married after the show, and Sean was one of them. Part of this is due to the fact that Sean has a knowledge of the kind of woman that is right for him, displaying stability and practicality. There is the saying that the best relationships take the longest, and if that holds true, then Sean really lived by that since his relationship (marriage) with Catherine Guidici has lasted for more than five years and they have a child together.

Sean's actual birthday: November 16 (Scorpio)

6. Gemini - Charlie O'Connell

Charlie demonstrated the concept of 'take things slow' better than anyone that ever appeared on "The Bachelor." He obviously felt strong feelings, but he didn't act impulsive regarding those feelings. While getting down on one knee is one of the steps of a long-term relationship, he realized the importance of making the relationship last even though it didn't work out for him and Sarah Brice.

Charlie's actual birthday: April 21 (Taurus)

7. Cancer - Bob Guiney

Two of the weaknesses of a Cancer are suspicious and insecure. Bob was known as the guy who slept with the most women, so for the girls on his season, they all wondered if Bob was really into any of them or if he was using them just for the dirty; he was viewed as someone viewers would actually consider dating so that only adds to the suspicion. Also, sleeping with multiple women could suggest that a man's confidence is strongest when he's getting it on in the sheets, and there aren't many words other than 'toxic' to describe it.

Bob's actual birthday: May 8 (Taurus)

8. Leo - Ben Flajnik 

The fact that Ben proposed to Ashley Hebert shows the affectionate side of Ben, but Hebert turning him down showed the side of him regarding things a Leo dislikes, which is facing hard reality. It was hard to take for Ben, and it was a sign that he had something to learn.

Ben's actual birthday: September 10 (Virgo)

9. Virgo - Jason Mesnick

One of the weaknesses of a Virgo is worry, and Mesnick displayed that when he sent Molly home, even though he mustered the courage to propose to Melissa. The way he cried after sending Molly home showed someone who can be self-critical.

Jason's actual birthday: July 5 (Cancer)

10. Libra - Brad Womack

Brad actually appeared on both season 11 and season 15, but the 11th season showed the self-deprecating nature that is common for a Virgo. Virgo's don't like drama, and Brad displayed that by turning down both women at the final rose ceremony during season 11.

Brad's actual birthday: November 10 (Scorpio)

11. Scorpio - Chris Soules

Scropios are assertive people, and Chris came into his season knowing what he wanted, even though he admitted during his blooper reel that he wondered what he was getting himself into from time to time.

Chris' actual birthday: November 6 (Scorpio)

12. Sagittarius - Andrew Baldwin

Robyn Ross of Entertainment Weekly described Baldwin as "dreamy," which suggested that he talked big even if he couldn't deliver on it all. But he has met some big goals in his lifetime, so credit to him.

Andrew's actual birthday: February 5 (Aquarius)

This shows you that a man's personality is not always in alignment with his zodiac sign, where his personality resembles a different sign. But each of these 12 guys who have been on "The Bachelor" resembles the personality qualities that are associated with the Zodiac sign with which they were matched.

Sources: Entertainment Weekly and Astrology Zodiac Signs.