8 Signs Your A Sagittarius, The Most Direct Straightforward Zodiac Sign

There’s more to us then being rude, I mean brutally honest.

1976
Chu Anh Chi Mai//Flickr

If you're a Sagittarius you probably get called rude or mean or even a bitch most of the time.

But the truth is that we can’t help it, we want to be honest and if it comes off as harsh then so be it. However, there is a lot more to us then being rude, so here are seven traits that make us Sagittarius’s a Sagittarius.

1. We have a sixth sense

This goes hand and hand with number two. We can sense when someone is being fake and telling us lies and we honestly just don’t have time for that.

2. Highly allergic to bullshit

Honesty is one of our biggest traits so we expect other people to be honest to us. We don't have time for people that aren't honest with us. If your not honest your going right out the door.

3. We read people like an Odyssey article

When we meet you we’re not just getting your name and your physical traits, we’re observing all of you. Just by meeting you that one time we probably see something that most people miss when they meet you.

4. We’re impatient... by a long shot

We like things very fast, slow pace is not our style. We like things to be done the day before we ask them to be done.

5. We’re very independent

We don’t need people to do things for us because we can do them ourselves. We also believe we can make our own choices, Which is why we don’t like unnecessary dumb rules that people enforce for no reason.

6. We can be a real bitch sometimes or most of the time

We are so honest, direct, and straightforward that sometimes people that don’t really know us, don’t want to know us. We’re just brutally honest and sometimes it comes off harsh. We don’t sugar coat anything for anybody and we don’t want people to sugar coat things for us.

7. People laugh at us

We tell a lot of jokes about the observations we see every day. People also seem to laugh at the sarcasm we have 24/7. We have a way of seeing things in a funny way and we like to share that.

8. We are optimistic people that dream huge

We love life and we look toward our future every day we wake up. We don't look at the failures we go through but we look at our strengths. We believe that our dreams are will come true if we chase them every day of every minute.