leo from bachelorette hair care

I Asked Leo From 'The Bachelorette' 9 Questions About Hair Care, And He Actually Answered

It took him about two years to grow it out, but you HAVE to see him with short hair — a hunk either way.

1209
Leo Dottavio

Well, Bachelorette fans. I asked, and he answered. In case you missed it last week, I asked Leo from this season of "The Bachelorette" nine questions about his luscious locks. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that the day it got published, I would be DMing Leo on Instagram getting the scoop we're all dying to know.

Sophia Bercow

As it turns out, he's pretty much the nicest guy ever, and he loves to chat about his hair. The people wanted to know, and he wanted to answer. Check out Leo's nine responses (plus a bonus question!) to his amazing hair care.

What product do you use?

"I can't say what product I use yet haha but will soon!"

Do you blow dry or air dry?

"I always air dry because if I blow dry, I look like Diana Ross."

How long does it take you to style it every morning?

"To be honest, it takes me about five minutes to style… I just kinda shake it out."

Are the curls natural, or is it a perm?

"The curls are 100% natural. My mother, Lucy, has curls, and my father Julio had long hair in the 70s that was very similar."

Have you ever straightened it?

"I straightened it once and I went outside and women and children screamed in horror, a couple pigeons attacked me… I quickly washed it and let the curls set in again."

Do you ever braid it? Or half-up half-down it?

"I have braided it for costume parties mostly, once to look like Pocahontas and another time to look like William Wallace from 'Braveheart,' one of my favorite films."

How often does it get in the way?

"It gets in the way so much it's taken over my house and car (shedding)."

Have you ever cut it really short?

Leo Dottavio

"I had it really short in college when I played baseball. I have some pics up on my IMDB and deep in my Insta if you wanna see." (I absolutely did want to see. Thanks for the pic, Leo!)

Do you ever brush it?

"I can't get a brush or comb through it very easily. When I do, it expands to make me look like Side Show Bob from 'The Simpsons.' I guess I have to say I was blessed with my parents' hair."

BONUS Q: How long did it take to grow it out?

"About two years!"