The Attack of the Pubes

The Attack of the Pubes

Telling a person about shaving their pubic hair can be rough.

109
The Attack of the Pubes
AsapScience

Being honest in a relationship can be really tough. Well, it wouldn’t be if the trust was there, but when it comes to some “private things,” it can be. Over the course of the week, I was minding my business on the streets of New York City, when I heard a couple of girls talking about their relationships. To my curious thought, I opened my ears and heard a very interesting conversation – pubic hair and relationships!

I thought I’d fill you all in in my thoughts about the manner and how we can take care of this.

A relationship is always put to the test. When it comes to those areas, we tend to not speak about it. I asked a few friends about their thoughts, and being guys, they said, “Nicely shaved is the way to go!” Being that this is complicated, being honest about your sexual preferences goes along way when it comes to dating and growing together. You should always talk to your partner about things before hand and make it private! I don’t know how many times I hear men talking very nasty about things like this. When it came to women, they had different opinions. “Male grooming” seems to be a way to emasculate a man quickly and make him run for the hills, but if the men want a shaved vagina, then women are more than welcome to also prefer a shaved penis.

I don’t have a list or tips on how to go about this, but I do have a few suggestions for both women and men. We need to also take into account that this topic is somewhat sensitive, so beware of the outcomes. First, you can take initiative and start trimming yourself down there. You can casually suggest that you’d love it if they started also. Maybe it’ll motivate your partner to also change a bit also – remember communication is a key factor in this. Also, don't ever be forced into doing this; if you aren't comfortable just say so. We tend to always be mute when it comes to our sexuality.

When you go to have sex again, you can explain the pleasure it was in having sex without the pubic hairs. You can says how satisfying it is and how it pleasurable it actually is. You can explain the fact that body hair decreases the sexual sensitivity and shaving it can bring much pleasure to you both.

Just remember, this can only truly happen if there is trust and communication in a relationship. Or else, it will be a waste of your time. Follow these simple rules and soon you’ll be having sex skin to skin. Nobody deserves to be attacked by a jungle all the time, when you just want to do something good for each other. And remember, do it for yourself and not for anyone else – don’t ever feel olbigted to ever try this.

Forever and for always, J.