The 7 Best Beauty Gurus on Youtube Right Now

Some you've definitely heard of... and some, not so much.

123
Twitter

I spend hours watching videos on videos of different makeup products, techniques, and looks, so I know a great deal about who's the worth the watch and whose mediocre at best. Some people join YouTube thinking they can just rise up and accumulate followers right away. The best youtubers have been posting videos for years and at one point, had less than 1,000 subscribers just like you and me. They were patient, hardworking, and eventually persevered. Some of us can really learn from these successful people about hard work and learning the basics of makeup!

Here we go:

1. Tati

Tati is an incredibly talented makeup artist and reviewer, which shows through her 2.2 Million subscribers on her youtube channel. She's a beautiful 34 year old woman who dedicates her life to buying products (sometimes crazy and painful) and telling her subscribers her thoughts on them. She is almost never sponsored by brands because she wants her viewers to know that everything she says is pure and would never lie to make money. Can we all agree that we want to look like Tati when we're 30+ years old?

2. NikkieTutorials

Nikkie is a 20 something makeup artist based in The Netherlands. The fact that she's Dutch is near and dear to my heart (because my boyfriend is Dutch, too) therefore, she's my favorite of all time. She started out almost 7 years ago on Youtube when she was 15-16 years old and only used MAC products. She's grown and perfected her skill over the years and now she's one of the best gurus on the internet right now. (Btw, if you love colorful makeup and sparkles, her makeup looks are the ones to watch.)

3. Jaclyn Hill

Jaclyn is a down-to-Earth, red-headed sweetheart who openly talks about her anxiety and how she pushes through boundaries to succeed at what she does. The looks that she loves to do are smoky, dark, metallic, and sultry. She's the queen of dramatic eye makeup and she's hilarious. She's collaborated with BECCA, Morphe, and Gerard Cosmetics and has upcoming collabs in the near future...

4. MannyMUA

There are no words to describe Manny. He's funny, driven, amazing at makeup, and his confidence is contagious. He's not apologetic for who he is and where he came from and he always knows how to make you laugh. I have him on Snapchat and I love watching his stories and watching his YouTube videos because he's just so entertaining and has really nice makeup looks. Not to mention he's breathtakingly hot...

5. Laura Lee

Honestly, the first couple videos of Laura that you watch, you'll be like "Oh my lanta, her voice is drivin' me nuts!" but if you hold out and force yourself to watch like 3 more- you get used to it and morph into liking it almost. Strange, but true. Laura Lee is absolutely hilarious, especially in her mini series that she does with Patrick Starr. She has a Southern charm and a sense of humor that is so unique and refreshing. Her makeup looks are gorg and she always tries to incorporate new, crazy products as well as affordable drugstore faves. Warning: She makes a lot of random noises.

6. KathleenLights

I love Kathleen for a different reason than the others. She does simple, everyday looks that make her face look fresh, stunning, and perfect. She has the eyelashes and eyebrows of a goddess and barely has to fill in her brows or wear falsies. She's Cuban and beautiful and she has this shy, but contagious personality that you just fall in love with. Also, she does Ipsy and Boxycharm unboxings every month so if you've ever been interested in that, go check her out!

7. Shaaanxo

Shaaanxo is a beauty guru based in New Zealand and she also has her own makeup company called XO Beauty. She sells makeup brushes, as well as eyelashes and she's collabed with brands like BH Cosmetics. She's in my top favorites because she's very adventurous when it comes to beauty. She's always trying new looks and fun products like indie brands and Asian skincare. She does lots of fun hairstyles and her fashion is ON POINT. She has hundreds and hundreds of videos and I've basically watched them all. Go. Watch. Her.

That's it! Make sure to check them all out and comment which Youtuber is your favorite!