The 4 Best Teas to Begin Your Morning With
News

4 Best Teas

11

Your morning cup of tea can make the difference between an average day and a great day. Whether you are looking for teas to help you wake up in the morning or just want a tasty drink, the benefits of tea have something for everyone. However, deciding which tea to use in your morning cup is difficult with the vast number of options to choose from.

Some people believe all teas are created equally and offer the same benefits. They end up drinking a tea that doesn’t give them the results they want. For example, they may accidentally choose to drink caffeinated teas when they would prefer non-caffeinated herbal teas.

In this article, we discuss how to choose the right cup of tea for your morning. Continue reading to learn how to start your day off right.

1. Black Teas

Black teas are a great option for your morning cup if you want a morning jolt, but aren’t a coffee drinker. Black teas are among the most strongly caffeinated teas. Plus, black teas are very versatile in that they offer a variety of flavors and taste great with milk.

Some of the most popular options of black teas are Earl Gray and English Breakfast teas. Yarra Valley Impex has a quality selection of these teas made with Ceylon Black Tea Leaves or White tea leaves.

2. Green Teas

Green teas are another great option if you’re still looking for caffeinated teas. Green tea leaves have the lowest amount of caffeine, especially in comparison to black tea. They also have the benefit of helping promote fat burning in your body, which means they’re perfect for a pre-workout beverage.

They’re an ideal choice if you want the benefits of tea with just a small boost in energy. Plus, you can boost the flavor of your chosen green tea with fresh lemon, but they’re also great alone.

3. Oolong Teas

Oolong teas and green teas have about the same amount of caffeine. Plus, a cup of tea can increase your metabolism. It’s also very refreshing, which makes it one of the top teas to wake up with in the morning.

Many tea drinkers love that oolong teas help with high cholesterol and digestion issues. So, while they’re helping you stay focused throughout the day, you can also enjoy these health benefits.

4. Rooibos Teas

If you want the benefits of tea without the caffeine in your morning cup, consider rooibos teas. The antioxidants in these native South African teas make for a good way to start off your day.

They are also varied in their selection of herbal teas such as red rooibos teas. Rooibos teas are becoming increasingly popular in lattes and iced teas, but they are great by themselves, too.

The Benefits of Tea

Whichever type of black tea leaves or hibiscus tea leaves you choose, you’ll enjoy the benefits of tea such as improved heart health and a boost in your daily energy. It’s the best alternative to coffee, especially if you’re trying to cut back on your caffeine intake.

If you’re looking to lose weight, drinking tea can help boost your metabolism and fat-burning abilities. This in part due to the low calorie count in teas, but also the amino acids in teas such as green tea.

Find the Right Teas for Your Morning Cup

Going through the process of trying a variety of teas can help you find the right tea for you. If you’re trying to kick your coffee habit, go for a black tea. If you want a mild jolt in the morning, choose oolong or green tea.

However, maybe you don’t want caffeine at all, then consider rooibos teas. Whichever tea you choose for your morning cup, you’ll be well on your way to enjoying all of the benefits of tea.

For more tips and recommendations, head to Yarravalleyimpex.com.au