10 Types Of Doggos Everyone Should Know

10 Types Of Doggos Everyone Should Know

No matter how big, small, furry, or thin a doggo is - they are all just as cute.

4175
10 Types Of Doggos Everyone Should Know
Flickr

If you've been on the internet within the past 24 hours, you've probably heard of a doggo (slang for dog) at least once. Every time you scroll through your timeline you're likely to see a video, picture, or meme of a doggo.

If you're worried that you're lacking in your meme slang, you just want to look at heckin' good doggos, or you want to know the different types of doggos, then this is the article for you.

1. Doggo

Doggos are your everyday dogs. They're the fluffy little friend you come home to, the dogs you see on the street and the dogs you see in videos on the internet that make you shed tears at their cuteness.

2. Smol Doggo

The smol (small) doggo is your average doggo , but fun sized! These are your ankle biters, yelpers, and the tiny paw prints you see in the snow. These dogs are good for any household, and are less costly because a smol doggo= less food.

3. Big Ol' Doggo

The big ol' doggo is the opposite of the smol doggo. These doggos are usually almost the size of their owners, but are just as big in heart as they are in size. They are fun to play with (and get tackled by). These doggos are just as cute as their counterparts.

4. Doge

Puppers are baby doggos. These are the doggos that the world stops for, hearts break over, and tears stream for. They are so heckin' cute, and irresistible. Puppers are some of the only good left in this world. They should be cherished and protected at all costs.

6. Pupperinos

Pupperinos are the same as puppers, but they're even more smol than your average pupper. Pupperinos have the same effect on the human as puppers, but times ten. Holding them is not a want, but a need. Why would you spend your morning holding a cup of coffee in your hand when you can be holding a pupperino?

7. Subwoofer

Subwoofers are doggos that are holding a pupper (preferably in a cute backpack). These are the doggos that melt your heart. Are you okay right now? How much does this picture make you want a subwoofer? You're probably looking for one right now (as am I).

8. Woofers

Woofers are extra big, furry doggos. These are the dogs with big borks (barks), and lots of fur. Some people are scared of woofers, but there's no need. They're just as cute (if not cuter) than every other doggo. 10/10 would snuggle.

9. Floofer

Floofers are those doggos that carry a little extra fur on their bodies. They will definitely get hair all over you and everything you own, but they're too cute for anyone to care. They are definitely a 100% better investment than any furry pillow or blanket you've ever bought or owned.

10. Longbois

Longbois are stick figures in doggo form. These are the long, thin doggos that usually look so fragile you want to carry them everywhere. They are just as cute as the rest and make heckin' good doggos. Also, how cute is that jacket and those boots? *Hearts shatter*

There are lots of doggos in the world, and now that your knowledge of the types of doggos has expanded, it's a good time to send out a good message. No matter how big, small, furry, or thin a doggo is - they are all just as cute. Remember that all dogs are created equal, and to snuggle your furry friend.