Here's What You Should Bring To Thanksgiving Dinner, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Thanksgiving is almost here, so who's bringing what to dinner?

24

Not sure what to bring to Thanksgiving dinner with your family or Friendsgiving with your closest friends? Keep reading! Remember to be safe and wear a mask this holiday season for yourself and for your loved ones!

Aries → Mashed Potatoes

A true star themselves, Aries is bringing mashed potatoes, the real MVP of everyone's Thanksgiving dinner.

Taurus → Gravy

Ever the stubborn one, Taurus didn't want to do a lot of work because, after all, it is your week off! So you decided to bring gravy and carpool with Aries so you could bring the potatoes and gravy in together.

Gemini → Stuffing

Gemini, you're bringing stuffing, a hidden gem of Thanksgiving. Stuffing's called stuffing because you can't stuff enough in your mouth (not really, but work with me), just like people just can't get enough of you!

Cancer → Pumpkin pie

Of course, the sweetie pie brings the pie! Just don't forget the whipped cream!

Leo → Turkey

You are the main character, sis. So of course, you're bringing the main dish, and never letting anyone forget how long you slaved over it in the kitchen before you got there!

Virgo → Cornbread

Cornbread is understated, yet delicious, and is too-often forgotten, in my opinion. Virgo, you don't like to let things go unappreciated or overlooked, so you baked some fresh cornbread from scratch to bring!

Libra → Roasted veggies

Libra, ever the balanced one, is bringing something healthy, yet delicious to Thanksgiving dinner, to make sure everyone eats healthy in addition to all the pie and sweet's they'll be having!

Scorpio → Butternut squash soup

Salty, but also sweet, kind of like you, Scorpio! Of course, you made it yourself, because store bought will just not do for your tastes! I can't wait to taste it!

Sagittarius → Sweet potato casserole

Your dish has to be just as sweet as you are! So of course, Sagittarius is bringing a sweet potato casserole, complete with marshmallows on top!

Capricorn → Green bean casserole

Capricorn, you're the one who decided to bring a dish that's a clever way to make something healthy, like green beans, into a delicious part of Thanksgiving that nobody can do without! Can I get extra crispy fried onions on mine?

Aquarius → Mac N Cheese

Aquarius, you're individualistic, so of course you're not going to bring just any old mac 'n cheese, you're bringing some fancy truffle or lobster mac 'n cheese! Mmmm, I can smell it already!

Pisces → Cranberry Sauce

Why does cranberry sauce seem to be the one thing that nobody ever eats or finishes at Thanksgiving dinner? Pisces, you're making sure that no one forgets how delicious cranberry sauce is, so you've got it in jars and on cookies to make sure everyone can get a taste!