A Christmas Tradition For Every Zodiac Sign

Choosing your holiday festivities according to your birth date.

656

Even though many of us start celebrating Christmas as early as Thanksgiving night or at the first sign of cold weather, we often don’t have enough time to partake in all the holiday festivities. Wanting to spend Christmas with friends and family during the happiest time of the year usually means scheduling each minute of fun, which might take some of the magic out of the season. Of course, picking one tradition also means having to choose it over another.

When deciding on how to spend your time this year, take some of the hassle out of the holiday. You’ve heard of the twelve days of Christmas, so get ready to celebrate at least one of these twelve traditions!

1. Aries (March 21-April 19)

As the trailblazer of the zodiac, it only makes sense that this fire sign initiates the search for the perfect pine or fir. After all, the Christmas season can’t really start without a tree. Whether you prefer a real tree or an artificial one, an Aries can both pick out and decorate the best tree for each corner of the house. Challenging his or her competitive spirit, anyone born under this sign will combine dedication and enthusiasm to start the season off right.

2. Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Since this earth sign values quality family time more than most, you can bet that a Taurus will ensure a wonderful Christmas meal with friends and loved ones. This grounded and responsible sign can do it all from planning the menu to cooking savory dishes. A Taurus also appreciates keeping traditions alive, and Christmas is the perfect time to honor them. If you’re a Taurus, consider going or becoming even more domestic this holiday for a feast of a celebration.

3. Gemini (May 21-June 20)

As one of the most social signs of the zodiac, a Gemini usually enjoys meeting and being around many people, which makes a mall his or her ideal hangout during the holiday. This chatty air sign will most likely be found visiting the resident Santa Claus and detailing his or her wish list. Additionally, as the twin sign of the zodiac, a Gemini could fall under both the naughty and nice list. Gemini, let your childlike wonder be your guide this season.

4. Cancer (June 21-July 22)

This water sign especially appreciates the comforts of home and love of a family, which makes Christmas the perfect time to show exactly how much he or she cares. One of the most proven and coziest methods is making holiday cookies. Baking and decorating Christmas treats, whether made out of gingerbread or snickerdoodle, should also showcase a Cancer’s creative talents and sensitivity. If you’re a Cancer and feeling extra sweet this year, say it with sugar!

5. Leo (July 23-August 22)

While a Leo might seem flamboyant the rest of the year, Christmas is the perfect time for this fire sign to go big or go home! If you’re looking for an expert decorator to cover your house with lights, ribbons and ornaments, look no farther down the zodiac. A Leo can transform even the quaintest home into a grand masterpiece of blinking snowflakes and icicles. Combining his or her enthusiasm and Christmas cheer, anyone born under this sign bedazzles the pride of a neighborhood.

6. Virgo (August 23-September 22)

This earth sign epitomizes practicality in both work and play, which makes a Virgo the perfect person to wrap your Christmas gifts. Even the smallest box can look like a little work of art in a Virgo’s steady hands. In fact, don’t be surprised if the trinket inside doesn’t look as pristine as the wrapping. A Virgo is usually just too analytical to not notice and ignore the tiniest flaw, especially during a holiday celebration. Virgo, grab the tape and unveil your Christmas talent.

7. Libra (September 23-October 22)

Able to conduct almost any social situation like a pro, a Libra is the ideal candidate for managing a Christmas party or gift exchange. Trust your festivities to this air sign, and you’ll never want the night to end. For every holiday gathering, a Libra can guarantee it is a success through diplomacy and courtesy. Whether making sure that all the gifts are equal or keeping politics out of the holiday celebrations, a Libra makes his or her role appear effortless.

8. Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Despite being a water sign, a Scorpio can best celebrate the Christmas season in front of a roaring fire with friends. Pour the hot chocolate or eggnog and let the fun begin. These are the cold nights you will cozily remember most in spring. This sign is also one of the most passionate, and nothing starts a winter romance quite like cuddling in front of a fire. If you’re a Scorpio, consider staying up and talking until the last log burns at least once this holiday.

9. Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Even though the bustling crowds might unnerve this independent sign, a Sagittarius should enjoy battling the shopping frenzy and finding the perfect gift for friends and family. Christmas shopping gives this explorative fire sign the opportunity to stretch his or her legs as if it were a quest. After all, surviving the Christmas traffic and customers is part of the holiday fun. A Sagittarius’s good humor also helps him or her find the silver lining behind even the busiest shopping lines.

10. Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Since most people born under this sign have a good ear and range for music, a Capricorn can best ring or sing in the holiday through a little neighborhood caroling. Capricorns also appreciate tradition, and almost every idyllic Christmas scene includes a merry crowd of carolers. Nothing spreads joy to the world quite like it. Additionally, such a peaceful endeavor would enable this earth sign to enjoy the great outdoors with added warmth in the heart and jolliness in the step.

11. Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

Out of all the signs, an Aquarius is most likely to spread the brotherly love and Christmas cheer this season. You can expect to find this air sign working a charity event or ringing a bell at least until January. Above all else, an Aquarius wants to make another’s suffering just a little bit more bearable. Whether serving at a shelter or shopping for unfortunate families, anyone born under this sign can get the most out of Christmas by being a blessing and light to others.

12. Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Even though this water sign is one of the most thoughtful, a Pisces enjoys basking in the simple things. For this sign, holiday traditions don’t have to leave the couch as long as there is a good Christmas movie on television. No matter how many nights, a Pisces can watch the same plot with a rich banker or lawyer falling in love with a creative shop owner at a rustic Christmas celebration over and over again. After all, sometimes the best traditions are the simple ones.