Thanksgiving Break As Told By The Office

Yup, they understand you.

11
Msecnd

You've been waiting for Thanksgiving all semester. Finally you get to sleep in your own bed, eat real food, and have a week without stress from school. Surely you can handle all the questions and comments from your family members at Thanksgiving, right?

1. "How's your first semester been so far?"

Yes, I love school. Yes, it is sometimes like prison. It's fine.

2. "I'm sure you're getting all A's in your classes."

And I am sure that Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Bigfoot will be joining us soon.

3. "You look like you might be gaining the freshman fifteen, be careful about that."

You'd gain weight too you only had access to french fries and coffee.

4. "Have you been able to save money since everything you need is on campus?"

No, Aunt Sally. I'm more poor than I was three months ago. Thanks for the reminder.

5. "Aren't finals coming up? Are you ready?"

I still don't even know what my finals are on so no, I am not ready.

6. "What are your classes like?"

I assure you they're not that interesting.

7. "You don't party, right?"

Nope and I've never had a sip of alcohol either. I swear.

8. "What do you think about the presidential election?"

We're not even discussing this.

9. "You seemed to have changed a lot."

It might just be that I haven't seen you in three months, but okay.

10. "Just a few more days till you go back. Aren't you excited?"

I can't even wait.

As great as this break will be, just remember that not everyone can handle the negatives. So go to your room and turn on The Office, everything will be alright.