Thank You For Staying In My Life

Thank You For Staying In My Life

To the friends that stayed by my side

2884
Thank You For Staying In My Life

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart." -Eleanor Roosevelt

I have had so many friends come and go in my life, but I never appreciate the ones that stayed. I focus on the negative parts instead of the positive that is standing right in from of me. You will never know how much I truly am thankful to have y’all in my life. There are times when I am the most horrible person to be around, but y’all stuck through it. Y’all are the real MVP’s. Here is the long overdue, thank you’s, y’all all deserve.

1. Thank you for all the hugs!

A best friend hug is one of a kind. Those are the ones that can last for hours and still want another. Also, sometimes a hug is the best thing ever especially from a best friend.

2. Thank you for loving me when I am horrible to you.

I know I can be moody and kinda rude to you, but that just means I need you even more. You love me even when I say or do mean stuff to you.

3. Thank you for supporting me in everything.

You are the best supports anyone could ask for like ever! Pep talks and funny jokes to keep me smiling.

4. Thank you for listening to me whine about stressful days.

Telling me that everything is going to be okay when I feel like I am drowning in school work. You are always right there with a hug and positive talks!

5. Thank you for trusting me.

Thank you for allowing me to help you solve anything life throws at you. Trust is hard to come by, but I am so glad we have it for each other.

6.Thank you for movie marathons and junk food.

The endless scary, romantic, comedy, and action movie nights, with a side of all you can eat pile of candy and chips. Stuffing our faces while laughing like crazy.

7. Thank you for experiencing my favorite place in the world with me.

Vacations are way more fun when you are with your best friend.

8. Thank you for digging me out of the trouble I get myself into, ALWAYS!

Remember that one time when I wouldn't just shut my mouth and I got myself in more trouble? You were there to save me.

9. Thank you for dealing with my problems as if they are yours, too.

You didn't have to take on my problems, but you did. When I cried, you cried. You were there for me every step of the way.

10. Thank you for being like family to me.

You are a huge part of my life. If I lost you, it would be like losing family. Siblings forever.

11. Thank you for singing at the top of your lungs with me.

Those jam sessions that turn into 'who can sing the loudest and act the craziest' kind of times. No one can top our mad skills.

12. Thank you for long talks into the wee hours of the night.

You are the one who I can share anything with no matter how late it is. All nighters are the funnest times because our talks get more interesting late at night.

13. Thank you for being weird and crazy like me.

We are just a couple of weirdos who decided to be best friends.

14. Overall thank you for being you!

I love the person you are because you are a true friend. Thank you for understanding how crazy I am and being just as crazy, too.

I appreciate all that you do for me. Even though I don't say it much, I love you for being a part of my life.