my best friend supports me

25 Reasons I Want To Thank You, Snigdha, My Ride Or Die, Go-To Buddy

I could just keep writing about the things I should thank my best friend!

75

Dear Snigdha, I literally cannot even begin to start how much you mean to me. Here to all the crazy, fun, stupid and wonderful memories with you! You are such a great blessing, and everyday, I thank God for your mere existence. You simply make everything in my life a little brighter. I'm so lucky to have you by my side. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you everyday and how grateful I am for you. Here's a list of 25 things that I need to thank you for!

1. Thank you for being my friend.

2. Thank you for never giving up on me.

3. Thank you for letting me tell you all my problems .

4. Thank you for being the "Monica To My Joey." 

5. Thank you for all endless advice.

6. Thank you for telling me I look cute everyday (when I don't ).

7. Thank you for always reminding me of my worth.

8. Thank you for NEVER making my life boring. 

9. Thank you for ALWAYS making me laugh after I've had a rough day.

10. Thank you for all the cuddles and hugs.

11. Thank you for telling me when I am wrong.

12.  Thank you for dealing with all my dumb moments.

13.  Thank you for supporting my dreams and goals.

14.  Thank you for fixing my hair. 

15.  Thank you for protecting my heart from not doing stupid things.

16.  Thank you for always giving me that extra push.

17.  Thank you for my laughter 8-pack.

18.  Thank you for being there for me during my good and bad times.

19.  Thank you for encouraging me when I stumble. 

20. Thank you for being patient and forgiving when I step on toes.

21.  Thank you for showing me that you are grateful to have me in your life.

22.  Thank you for making my birthday such a big deal. 

23.  Thank you for breaking me out of my shell.

24.  Thank you for being happy when things are going right in my life. 

25.  Thank you for BEING YOU.