We went to high school together and only knew of one another. You helped me with my high school student council platform, but I didn't know you would help me find so much happiness in college. When you found out I was going to Baylor, I'm glad you reached out to me to room together. Since then, I'm glad you've become one of my best friends.
1. We laugh together and it's always an ab workout
It is ACTUALLY so painful to laugh with you, but so worth it. We can make anything into an amazing time.
2. We can cry or share two tears together
Or three. I mean, it's college.
3. You bit me
Our random little affections that grew us closer together
4. You have hella stalking skills
Give you a first and last name, and you'll pull up their house address #It'sCalledBeingResourceful
5. Your little catch phrases
Calling everyone "honey" makes us feel so so sweet.
6. We literally became each other's day 1s
We stuck together on move-in day, and then stuck together ever since.
7. You share memes with me
When I get that first message in the morning, I know I can count on you to make me laugh like a fool in public.
8. You're not afraid to speak your mind
So I don't have to worry about you being judge-y on the inside, I'll just know your honest opinion right away
9. You're unapologetically you
10. You're beautiful
11. Random late night food runs
I can always count on someone to share munchies with me
12. You're adventurous with me.
Let's explore everywhere!
13. You keep it real and honest with me
14. You make me feel like I'm not alone
Because you're right below me
15. You're truthful and vulnerable with me
16. You don't like playing games
17. You're Andreea Loghin
That, in itself, is so hard to explain cause you're you.