A Thank You To The Milwaukee Bucks

A Thank You To The Milwaukee Bucks

Thank you for creating hope for basketball success in the city of Milwaukee.

11
A Thank You To The Milwaukee Bucks
Wikimedia

Milwaukee is a small city in comparison to places like New York, Los Angeles or Chicago. But something that we have that's better than the respective teams for those cities is our Milwaukee Bucks. This is a thank you to the great season the Bucks have provided for the Cream City. A lot can change in a year.

We watched a superstar be born in Giannis Antetokounmpo, while seeing the Bucks transform from joke to threat.

We went from being one of the laughing stocks of the NBA to being a team everyone has an eye on.

This didn't come easily. Our lowest point being losing Jabari Parker for the year with his torn ACL. That could've easily been the end of the season... but it wasn't.

You got crucial wins in the second half of the season to secure our first playoff spot since the 2014-2015 season, but this time felt different. There was a new element added on this team — that element being hope.

So I thank you for creating hope for basketball success in the city of Milwaukee. It's been a long time since we've felt that here. Now everyone can fear the deer.