A Thank You Letter To the Friend I Go To For Everything

You are so loved.
50

Dear Friend,

First, I want to say thank you for being the person that I literally talk to anything and everything about. Thank you for being the first person I go to for advice, the first person I call when I want to talk about my day, and the first person I hang out with when I need a little pick me up. I honestly don't know where I would be without you, and I'm so lucky to have found a person like you to listen to me, even when I ramble on and on about nothing in particular. Thank you for giving me an unbiased view and opinion on different situations, no matter how strongly you feel about them. I appreciate your input and I really do take all of your advice into consideration.

Thank you for being that person who is constantly encouraging me to live my best life. When the days get tough and the nights get tougher, you are always there to help cheer me up and remind me that you are meant to go through hardships in life. The rough times are what make you thankful for the happy times, the times full of light, and you always give me a positive outlook on life. You have done so much to help me get through my adversities, even if they seem like small problems. Whether I talk to you about my anxiety or my boy problems, you always know just what to say and how to make me feel better.

I know that sometimes I can be a little overbearing, but thank you for not judging me when I am. We balance each other out perfectly (or at least I like to think so), and I feel as though our friendship was meant to be. You help me in more ways than I can count, and I will never be able to repay you for that.

I hope that you feel like you can come to me with your problems because I want to be the person you are for me for you. I know it's hard to open up sometimes, but you can trust me with anything. I want to be there for you, and I want to be that friend that knows just what to say and when to say it. You have taught me so much about life and how to go about living it, so don't think I don't notice it. I take everything you say and attempt to apply it in my life, and it truly has changed me as an individual for the better. Thank you for being the bubbly, outgoing, thoughtful, loving person that you are. Never change your ways or apologize for your personality, because you are amazing and anyone who fails to realize that is at a loss. Thank you for being my friend, the person I go to with everything. Thank you for understanding me in a way that others can't. You have no idea how much it means to me.

Sincerely,

Me