The Texts You Should Send After A Great Hookup

The Texts You Should Send AFTER Hooking Up With A Really Great Guy

"I just have one thing to say: wow."

2862
Unsplash

So, you did it. You hooked up with an amazing, wonderful, 10/10 guy. Kudos to you, girlfriend! Now, you're probably struggling as to what you should text him because let's be real, that first text you send post-hookup can be very crucial and very difficult.

You definitely don't want to ruin things with this guy because he truly is amazing. Now whether you just want to keep this relationship between the sheets or make it something more is a conversation for a different day, but here are seven texts you should consider sending after hooking up with a really great guy.

"Hey, I'm not sure if you have any plans tonight, but I'm going to be at (bar/party/social event), you should totally stop by if you have the time!"

This is a good one regardless of what you're hoping comes out of the relationship. It can be a super chill, fun night that ends up in another hookup or it could also be a chance to step things up to the next level. Plus, it pulls your relationship outside of the bedroom.

"Hey, I had a great time tonight, we should totally do this again soon."

This lets him know exactly how you feel in a simple, non-weird way. You're straight to the point, and I think anyone can appreciate that.

"Wanna grab a drink/dinner/coffee sometime?"

This lets him know you value you him as an individual, even if your relationship does end up being primarily sexual. You're completely mixing up the dynamic which can open up your relationship to a variety of possibilities.

"I just have one thing to say: wow."

If you haven't caught the theme of these texts yet, let me spell it out for ya - be to the point! You don't need to type out a paragraph about how you felt when he went down on you. Sum it up in three letters and I promise he'll get the picture, sister.

"This may be bold, but I miss you already."

If you're feeling any sort of emotional connection to this guy and want to change how he views you, this is a safe way to ease into it. It could mean you're really missing him and how you felt when the two of you were joking during pillow talk or it could mean you just really miss how amazing he was in bed. He'll never know, and he'll likely be too oblivious to figure it out.

"Thanks for last night ;)"

These flirty manners will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to replace the wink with a suggestive emoji of your choice.

"When can I see you again?"

You know you wanna see him again, so get straight to the point. Ask, and be ready to make those plans ASAP.