Romantic Things That Have Happened During Sex

20-Somethings Dish About The Most Romantic Thing A Partner's Done For Them In Bed

And, well some people are less of the freak in the sheets and more of the romantic in the sheets. *wink wink*

3
https://www.123rf.com/photo_46115652_close-up-portrait-of-romantic-young-man-and-woman-in-bed-at-home.html?term=intimate&vti=lqdf0i1kgtjhjw97s6-1-10&
123rf

When you think about it, sex is weird AF.

I mean that might be the most immature way of looking at it but hey, that crap is a little weird to think about. Sometimes the awkwardness and tension can easily be taken away if you are with someone that's more of a romantic than a freak.

So, with that being said, I asked some ladies and gents some of the most romantic things that have happened in between the sheets, and here's what they had to say.

Making it official under the sheets seems to be popular these days.

"During sex, and I mean right in the middle of sex my current boyfriend asked me to 'make it official' and as I said yes, well he finished, right on my back. I mean I can say it was during my favorite position. I think this made me love him even more than I already do but, also I knew that this was what he really wanted—to be with me. In a weird way, I think that it made us closer, and more comfortable with each other. After all, if the sex isn't good, why you with him?"

I really don't know how to respond to that. I mean they are right, why not ask them to be yours in the most intimate way possible, right? Cardi would be very proud of you- your favorite song should 100% be "I Do" by Cardi and SZA

You'll get the reference when you listen I swear. Get back to me once you have. *wink*

Here's another lover who's sex lead them into a relationship...

"The night after my homecoming, we were on the couch in my basement. It was awkward but sweet. When it happened it was everything I expected it to be in a good way. The new experience was something we had been wanting to do for a while. We waited a year and it was just like a release of all those pent-up emotions. We cuddled afterward and slept so close to one another I could smell his morning breath the next day when I woke up. Lol. It was like we were glued to one another and we've been together ever since. Going on six years now. I remember driving him home the next morning and while I was sitting in the seat all I can remember thinking is 'my crotch hurts.' But I had and still have no regrets."

My heart is oozing with happiness! I can only guess that one of the reasons you stayed with you boo was his morning breath? or maybe the fact that your crotch can hurt after sex? That has to be a good thing right?

Does this happen every time? If so, you need to find some of our single ladies a friend like him.

It's always nice when your S.O. gets what you've been through? Or some tough shit that's hard for you to handle like this next lady:

When Your S.O. understand where you came from, it can make sex even more romantic.

This shit matters gentleman, this is how you "get the girl."

It's always nice when your SO gets what you've been through? Or some tough shit that's hard for you to handle like this next lady:

"Honestly the most romantic thing was with my current boyfriend. I was sexually assaulted and when we were going to have sex for the first time I was scared. But he was so romantic because he asked for consent and would ask how I was doing all throughout. He made it all about me and my feelings."

This is another one of my favorite posts. Girl to girl, I'm so glad that you found someone like this. You won the LOTO girl.

Sometimes things said in the bedroom can make the sex even better than it already was, and I'm not talking about calling him Daddy. I'm talking about those three words: "I love you."

"The most romantic thing that has happened to me during sex is when my boyfriend finally said 'I love you' to me. Yes, I know it sounds pretty cheesy, but he stopped and looked me in my eyes and said 'I love you so much.' It led to a more rougher pace of sex, because Jesus if that doesn't turn on your freak in the sheets than what else? But, seriously, we've been together for almost three years so I know he wasn't just about the sex part. I think that makes it even more romantic, right?"

Can I get a collective, "awww?" Nothing is better than that extra "oomf" during sex to let your S.O. know that you're still in love with them.

Girlfriend, you are not alone. Here's another lady who's had the same thing happen to her with a little something extra on the side.

"I guess if you want to say 'sweet' things that he has done is grab my face and make me look at him while he tells me that he loves me so much. He also is super awesome at aftercare when we have done an intense scene (BDSM). He will cuddle me, bring me water and my fluffy blanket, stroke my hair, etc until I come down and can form a normal sentence."

Did you know? Happy cries during sex are also a thing too?

Hopefully, you're not agreeing with me because he hurts you, or anything of that nature. But here's a girl who told me that she's actually cried during climax because it was 'so good."

"So is it just me or has anybody else ever cried after an orgasm? I think it scares my husband or he thinks something's wrong and I'm just like no it was so good."

Crying can give that romantic vibe, right? I mean if the sex was good, and the orgasm was good maybe tears are the only way to show your SO that is was a great time, right?

This girl is not alone—because here's a girl who agrees that she, in fact, did cry, and she actually thinks that it was romantic.

"I cried once...blew my mind. I was like...how many places is fluid gonna flow from."

Like I said, sex is weird. Fluids come out of places you forgot they could come out if. It's an out of mind experience. But, when you have a boo that can bring you back to life and be cute and romantic, it makes is all worth it.

I have to say, some of you may have Noah from "The Notebook," and some of you may have a Christian Grey from "50 Shades."

And if he's both, well...

Good luck ;)