Textbooks Should Be Free

Textbooks Should Be Free

Free textbooks.

5934
Textbooks Should Be Free
google images

Many college students realize that when summer vacation comes to an end the first thing on their mind is the fall semester and ordering textbooks for each class. I do not believe that the students should have to pay for their textbooks because they have to pay tuition and on top of that for books. They should be provided by the university in which the student or students plan on attending in any upcoming semester. Textbooks can also get very expensive, which can be a problem for those who struggle financially. If books were free and tuition was less, I feel as if more students would want to attend a college or a university because this would save them money in the long run. If books and tuition were less the amount of students in debt nationwide due to tuition wouldn't be as high, and it would give those who are less fortunate a chance to afford a good college or university where they can define their career path choices and make those around very proud. If, however, you do have to pay for textbooks, make sure you shop smart, find the lowest prices possible and don't settle for anything less than the lowest price possible.

Any college no matter where will require you to purchase at least one textbooks depending on the class. Some classes may require a book but depending on the teaching style of the professor you the student may never need to pick up that book all semester, except for maybe the weeks before finals, to make some references to help study for final exams. Many classes that will most definitely require a textbook will be like a history course or a math course. Other than that it will all depend on the professor of weather he or she wants to have a book. A way to save money is to compare the prices from your college bookstore and compare those prices to Amazon. In the long run it will save you money. Another way to save books is to always rent never buy because nine times out of ten the rental book price is commonly cheaper than buying the book outright. However if you do buy the book outright you could always sell it back to your bookstore in hoping that the amount of money could be higher and could possibly pay for second semesters books. There are many other reasons why textbooks should be free. Just always remember that only settle for real low prices and sell back books if you buy them in hopes for buying other books. I myself had to find out the hard way that books are not cheap. I hope you take all the advice that I have given you and put it to good use.