shows with love triangles

10 Shows That Made Every Girl Want To Be In The Middle Of A Love Triangle

Because we all live for a love triangle.

915

These shows have molded the way of the teen girls heart of wanting to not only fall in love but have your love be as epic and complicated as the characters from these TV dramas.

1. "The Vampire Diaries"

Based in Mystic Falls VA, this book series turned TV show is jam-packed with not only crazy vampire adventures but a lot of teen love drama. Does our darling Elena Gilbert love Stefan Salvatore or is she low key obsessed with his older brother Damon? Either way, being in love with these two hot guys, who are also vampires makes us all want to be in this love triangle.

2. "Riverdale"

WikiFandom

Based off the original Archie Comics, we have the iconic love triangle story all played out for us in the show. Does Archie even notice Betty, his childhood friend who is head over heels in love with him but just doesn't know how to tell him. Or will Archie be consumed by the new comer Veronica, a fierce girl who knows exactly whats she wants.

3. "One Tree Hill"

One tree hill is just a must on your list of shows to watch in life period. When it comes to love triangles, I swear this show has about a thousand. But the main question for OTH fans is are you team Brooke or Team Peyton when it comes to who should have ended up with Lucas.

4. "Gossip Girl"

Manhattan's Upper East Side will forever be home to the iconic characters from GG. These high schoolers run around NYC in hopes of figuring out what they want to do with their lives, who the hell Gossip girl is and how she keeps finding out everyone's dirty little secrets. Love triangle to watch out for here are Dan, Serena, and Nate.

5. "Sex and the City"

https://giphy.com/gifs/city-signs-addict-Y1ZClHKEHPMd2

Another NYC based show that is literally all about love, sex and women who are trying to find the perfect cosmo. Though our main characters have many partners and flings throughout the entire show, our main focus here is Carry. She is two main loves in her life, Aidan and Mr. Big that constantly stir up trouble that make us all want to be in the middle of this love triangle.

6. "The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina"

https://giphy.com/gifs/SabrinaNetflix-3gPN8q3snGN759GAeY

The Netflix reboot of Sabrina the teenage witch has us all shook. Especially since that little bit of how it's actually canon with Riverdale came out. Though, what we are most interested in, is this crazy love triangle between our beloved Sabrina, Harvey, and Nicholas. (Which apparently, if this counts, the dark lord has his eyes out for Sabrina, it’s technically a love square.)

7. "Lost"

www.flickr.com

Jake and Kate or Kate and Sawyer. I mean, if I was stranded on a crazy island with these two hunky men fighting over me, I don't think I'd ever want to be found. (Plus, the guy who plays Damon on the VPD is in this show...)

8. "Friends"

Ross, Rachel and Joey. You either love Ross and Rachel or you will always ship Rachel and Joey. Which ever side you choose, this show makes you not only want to be in this love triangle, but also in this amazing friend group.

9. "Glee"

Do we have any gleeks in the house? I mean the main love triangle here is obvi, Rachel, Finn, and Quinn. Finn is just a quarterback who got stuck in glee club and is dating Quinn. Quinn is a stuck up cheerleader who tricks Finn into thinking he got her pregnant (when they never had sex) and Rachel is a high strung diva who has heart eyes for Finn and it's all just a crazy mess.

10. "Grey's Anatomy"

Meredith, Dereck, and Addison. Dereck, or as we all know him as McDreamy, ends up sleeping with a medical intern Meredith Grey, they fall in love and it's great until the wife shows up. Now it's a fight between Dereck and Addison (the wife) to see if they should stay together or if Dr. Grey is really the "one".

Do you agree with this list or are there any other specific shows or characters that you feel had a much better love story?