To The Teachers That Inspired Me To Want To Be A Teacher, Thank You

Thank you to all of you that have inspired, helped, and pushed me.
145

This one is for the teachers that inspired me to want to become a teacher. From elementary school to college I have met a range of teachers and professors that have inspired me to want to become a teacher and this my thank you to all of you.

Thank you to the teachers that asked me how my day was going and could tell when something was wrong. It is because of you I know how good that makes a student feel.

Thank you to the teachers that always continued to push me and make me reach for something bigger. It is because of you I am pursuing this degree and I want to push students to their fullest potential.

Thank you to the teachers that listened to my problems whether it was with school, friends, or work. It is because of you I know I should listen to my future students and their concerns and I know that each student needs some type of outlet to let things out.

Thank you to the teachers that didn't give me easy A's, to the ones that make their classes tough. It is because of you I know how to overcome some type of struggle, it is because of you I know how to study harder.

Thank you to the teachers that would help me with other subjects that weren't their own. It is because of you I know I can ask for help from other people when I need it, it is because of you I know teachers care even when it is not their area.

Thank you to the teachers that remembered me even years later after I had left. It is because of you I can't wait to see students many years after they have left and see how well they are doing.

Thank you to the teachers that have inspired me to continue learning. It is because of you I hope one day I will make the same impact on different groups of students.

Thank you for inspiring me to be a better me.

Thank you for inspiring me to want to become a teacher.