5 Reasons That This Taylor Era Will Be One Of The Most Fun Eras

...Are you ready for it?

93

Taylor Swift has had many eras. From the simple country era all the way to the darker and edgier era of reputation. I have a feeling that this next era is going to be the most fun and happy we have seen of Taylor.

1. The Music Videos

Everyone, even if they do not like Taylor Swift, will agree on one thing: She has some of the most incredible, eye-catching, and cryptic music videos out there. She's a woman who pays attention to detail, likes to throw in hints about new singles and album titles. The woman is a genius when it comes to planning a music video.

2. The Album

The album. It always comes down to the album. The first singles are never the best from the album. They are enough to get you excited, but they do not show the depth Taylor has when she writes music. Never make judgement or assumptions based off the first couple of singles. She has the ability to take that and completely flip it on its' head. I am definitely hoping for a pastel lovey-dovey dream of an album though.

3. The Tours 

Taylor has a knack for tours. She is one of the most incredible performers out there. I should know, I saw her on the reputation stadium tour. She's so detail orientated that it makes for one heck of a performance. I am imagining a giant pastel dream, rainbows, love. I know I'll definitely be seeing her on the TS7 Tour.

4. The Interviews

"There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation." was the motto of the reputation era. This meant no interviews, no promo. Her reputation was going to speak for itself. I am happy to say that it seems that she is going to be doing more live performances and interviews this era. I love a good Taylor interview.

5. The Collabs

She has already collabed with Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco for the first single off the new album. Who could possibly be next? Enough said.

This era will be magical.