There Are 10 Types Of Taylor Swift Fans. Which One Are You?

Don't join the bandwagon y'all.
458

When "...Ready For It" and "Look What You Made Me Do" were released, so many different types of Taylor Swift fans finally came out of their respective shells. We see those who love Taylor more than life itself, and those who really could care less. Where do you fall on the spectrum?

1. The Loyal Follower

This is where my roommate and I fall. We may not like her new phase the first go around, but after listening to it in the car seven times, we understand it and relate to it.

2. The Obsessed Super fan

This fan doesn’t even take time to get used to Taylor's new style. They LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT. Period. Even if they don’t really like her new style, they are die hard T-Swizzle groupies, and they won’t let you forget it.

3. The Bandwagon Fan

This fan likes Taylor when everyone else likes Taylor. Is she topping the charts? The bandwagon fan says, “Taylor Swift is the best artist of our generation; I’ve always believed in her.” Does she have one too many boyfriends for the media’s taste? “That slut. I never liked her music anyway.”

4. The Hipster Fan

To the hipster fan, everything Taylor does is overrated and overhyped. As far as they’re concerned, Taylor has never done an original thing in her whole life. You HAVE to listen to the new Glass Animals song though. So underrated.

5. The Secret Fan

These fans are wannabe bandwagon fans. They pretend to only like Taylor’s chart toppers so that “the bros” don’t make fun of them, but in reality, they are just as in love with Taylor as the loyal followers. When they find a fellow secret fan, all bets are off; instant best friends.

6. The Doppelganger

These girls swear they are JUST LIKE TAYLOR. From their boy drama to their sassy blonde hair, they love songwriting and think they can sing as well, if not better, than Swift herself. To prove it, they will play as many open mics and impromptu jam sessions as it takes.

7. The Country Music Fan

These Taylor Swift fans hated OG Taylor when she first entered the music scene, saying that her sound was nowhere near authentic country. Now, however, they beg for the old Taylor, assuring you that they liked her when she was country, but now she’s the worst. Don’t worry though, they listen to her songs and will sing along when no one is around.

8. The Defensive Fan

Almost a mirror image of the bandwagoner, the defensive fan only likes Taylor Swift when she’s being assaulted by the media. If anyone says something bad about Taylor, they are the first to give you a feminist rant about girl power, but when it comes down to it they’ve heard about four of her songs.

9. The Mom Fan

This fan loves that their daughter(s) have a strong, independent role model to look up to. They have been to at least seven concerts, several of them backstage, all for the good of their children. These moms moonlight as Loyal Followers, however, and love to blast Taylor Swift even when the kids aren’t around.

10. The Seasonal Fan

The fan that only loves Taylor for one stage of her music. They pick a specific album or two and claim it as “their Taylor,” then religiously listen to that album. These fans are good to have as friends because they may listen to some throwbacks that us loyal followers don’t hear as often.