Take A Reminder, Pass It On

Take A Reminder, Pass It On

This is for those who may be going through a rough time or dealing with an unpleasant situation.

31
Take A Reminder, Pass It On

You know that saying, you never know what someone is going through? Well, I think no matter how many times you've heard it, it will always be relevant. At any given time someone could be dealing with a million different struggles but still have a smile on their face. Just because they don't choose to outwardly share their trials doesn't mean their life is perfect. Appearances can be deceiving and things are not always as they seem. Often when someone is struggling with something, it makes it that much harder for them to ask for help.

So, this is for those who may be going through a rough time or dealing with an unpleasant situation, who may need a friendly reminder or two:

1. "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." - Suzy Kassem

You only fail when you give up, or never even try.

2. "Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place." - Author Unknown

Even if you don't end up where you thought or wished you would be, just remember you will always end up where you're meant to be.

3. There's always tomorrow.

The darkest hour has only 60 minutes, and every day is a fresh start. The future is bright, I promise.

4. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.” - John Lennon

Just keep breathing and fighting, I promise it will get better.

5. "Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come." - John Spence

It's true. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

6. Life is tough, but you are tougher.

You are stronger than you believe.

7. Sometimes it's best to just stay put and let things come to you.

Effort can only help so much sometimes.

8. You have to start somewhere.

Whether it's with fear, or sadness, or bravery. Just start. Use what you have, do what you can. And don't stop.

9. "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." - Zig Ziglar

The road less travelled by can be worth it.

10. Nothing worth doing is done easily.

Great work brings great results.

11. Don't avoid your feelings; take what they're showing you and use it.

Feelings have meaning. Every time you feel something, it's for a reason. A good reason. Don't ignore that. Listen to what your feelings are telling you and learn from it.

12. "Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head." - Author Unknown

We need to learn to let go of that picture in our head of how things are supposed to be. Because that's what screws us up the most.

13. Ultimately, the opinion that matters most is your own.

Listen to yourself. It's perfectly okay if the world doesn't understand.

14. Everybody makes mistakes.

So if you fall, just make it part of the dance. Learn from those mistakes.

15. You are enough.

You are more than enough.

16. It's not about being perfect, it's about trying your best.

Because in the end that's all anyone can really do. We're all human.

17. “Someday someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you’ve never seen, they’ll look at you like you’re everything they’ve been looking for their entire lives. Wait for it.” - Author Unknown

There's someone out there for you. They are waiting for you too, and they are going to be so worth it.

18. "Sometimes your circle decreases in size, but increases in value." - Author Unknown

There's a lot to be said about having a few really great friends, rather than a million alright ones.

19. "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin, character by A.A. Milne

And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

20. The past is in the past, and cannot be changed.

Worrying will never change the that. Make peace and move on.

21. It's NEVER too late to change your life.

If you're not happy, do something about it. You can do anything you set your mind to.

22. You don't have to figure out everything all at once.

Just breathe, and take it one day at a time.

23. It's okay to not be okay.

It's okay to be scared. It's okay to be sad. It's okay to be confused. Let yourself feel these things. It's what you do with that that matters.

24. Always let joy be your compass.

Just do what makes you happy. Be with the people that make you happy. And share that happiness with everyone around you.

25. Change is natural, necessary, and a part of life.

It helps us grow and become the best people we can be.

26. Everyone's journey is different and unique.

Just because your timing, or situation, are different than everyone around you, doesn't mean yours is wrong. Just be yourself and trust the timing of your own life.

27. Happiness must be found within.

Don't ever give anyone else that much control over you.

28. Thinking positive thoughts is half the battle.

Positive thinking leads to positive outcomes.

29. Kindness is free.

And you never know how much a a difference one random act of kindness can make in someone's life.

30. What goes around, comes around.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

31. To the world you are just another person; but to someone, you are the world.

You mean everything to someone. Don't take that for granted.

32. You absolutely deserve happiness.

And you will find it. Just keep looking.

33. It is ALWAYS okay to ask for help.

If fact it's wonderful to ask for help. It doesn't mean you're weak. It means you're brave, and smart enough to recognize that you need it. And just so you know, there will always be someone willing to help. Even if it doesn't seem like it.

Please take a reminder from above (or as many as your need), then pass them on for the next person in need.