Between having full, maxed out semester schedules during the school year, the last thing us college students want to do is sign up to take more classes during the warm summer months that were made for fun, sun, and relaxation. But, if it means graduating in four years, I guess it's what has to happen. At least we can all struggle together and bond over the fact that we are all in this together.
1. "Why. Did. I. Sign. Up. For. This?"Giphy
I guess it could be worse?
2. "It's better than taking it during the school year."Giphy
3. "Well, at least I can use Google on the tests."Giphy
Helping us get that A...right!?
4. "Ugh, I wish I had friends in this class."Giphy
Thoughts such as, "I wonder what others thought of the test", or "how much did my peers write for number four?" could be easily answered if I could just text someone for help and advice!
5. "I wonder how much I can get done in one night..."Giphy
It's fine, I'm fine, I can do homework, two quizzes, and a test before 11:59.
6. "Okay, if I do an hour now, some at work, I can come home and be done by midnight."Giphy
Time management right...work, class, sleep, work, class, sleep...in no particular order…
7. "How many new coffee shops can I find?"Giphy
Wait, when did that corner get a Starbucks? Don't we already have like 20 in this town?
8. "Can I watch Netflix and do homework at the same time?"Giphy
Multi-tasking to the extreme!
You got this! Don't let anything get in your way...Google is there to help you get that A! Keep on top of deadlines and balance some fun into your crazy schedule too!