5 Secret Menu Drinks To Keep You Cool All Summer Long
Restaurants

Off-The-Menu Drinks At Your Favorite Drink Spots To Keep You Cool All Summer Long

If you're willing to try something different from your daily non-fat iced coffee with two pumps of vanilla, this list of obscure drink items is a great place to start.

175

Trying new things is scary, and paying for a new drink you've never had before is a risk most aren't willing to take. I get it. That's why I already tried these drinks for you, and if you don't mind trusting a stranger, you may be pleasantly surprised.

1. LemonBerry Ice Cream Slush at Sonic

YouTube

There's a reason that this flavor-filled drink is first on the list. I found this drink through its cousin, the LemonBerry Slush, and later learned that one can upgrade any slush on Sonic's menu by making it an "Ice Cream Slush." Not only does America's drive-in have the best slushes, but they found a way to make these drinks even better. What a concept.

2. Cotton Candy Frappuccino at Starbucks

Starbucks always has a way to surprise its customers, and the drink possibilities are endless at this coffee shop. The Cotton Candy Frappuccino is located on the "secret menu" and it's a favorite for those who are in the mood for a sweet, flavor-filled drink!

3. Thai Iced Tea

Wix

You can order a Thai iced tea at most Thai restaurants, boba tea shops or in a can at a grocery store of your choice. The drink consists of black tea, condensed milk and ice. Sounds simple enough, but it tastes like what I imagine happiness would taste like.

4. Orangesicle Frost at Dutch Bros

Dutch Bros seems to have millions of options when it comes to their menu, and that could be the reason for the seemingly permanent long line that cuddles the small drink stop. The orangesicle frost tastes, well, like a melted orangesicle in a cup. It reminds you of your childhood, cools you off and makes you smile all at once during your first sip.

5. Lavender White Chocolate Blended at the Grand

Lavender lovers come out of their lavender-scented cave from all over Phoenix to get this drink. It's sweet, refreshing and tastes like flowers.

Sometimes your usual order gets repetitive, and you need something new to make you feel alive again, so I hope this list of funky-yet-yummy drinks allows you to step out of your comfort zone and be pleasantly surprised.