Summer Classes as Told by Grey's Anatomy

The most dark and twisty month of your school year

15
worldzine

Unfortunately, if you're like 85% of the college freshman population, you probably have already taken or are currently taking a summer class. Whether you were taking it to bring up that "first semester, never studied, horrible choices" GPA or you're trying to get ahead (or caught up) just so you can graduate on time, you have probably felt many anxieties and hatreds towards your class. Grey's Anatomy has probably described these feelings (at least for me) accurately, more than once!

1. It's Day One of Classes and you're sure you've got this!

2. It's still Day One and you get your first set of assignments

3. You don't understand a bit of the material

4. You have a genuine hatred for the class

5. It's time for the first test and you're feeling semi-confident

6. Then you get the results from said test

7. You are literally drowning in assignments and your summer job

8. That moment when you think you have all your assignments finished, only to realize you miss 1, or 3

9. Then suddenly you realize you're halfway done with the course and all you have standing between you and life is 2 tests, 1 paper and a final exam

10. Finally, that beautiful day has come! You have made it, somehow passed, and survived. Congratulations! Now dance it out!

So you made it. You took a summer class, passed, and you made it. Now go get some rest because we all know how this look feels!