Lyrics To Make Your 2019 Better

10 Taylor Swift Lyrics To Guide You In 2019, After You Pick The Bottles Up On New Year's Day

Are you ready for it?

3331
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVkCn8ncXS/

2019 is almost here whether we're ready or not, and when it comes to deciding what the New Year will bring for us, we can always rely on Taylor Swift to write the things we need to hear most.

1. "And by morning, gone was any trace of you. I think I am finally clean." �—Clean

It's time to let go of the people who don't put in the effort you deserve. I know that clinging to the past is what comes natural, but getting rid of the old to make space for the new can help just as much.

2. "I've found time can heal most anything and you might just find who you're supposed to be." —Fifteen

Our lives are an endless chain of change and discovery, and it's okay to let ourselves embrace the new sides of ourselves that we aren't familiar with. Let yourself be open to the heartbreak and the pain. Time will fix you and make you stronger.

3. "I want your midnights, but I'll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year's Day." —New Year's Day

It isn't about who is around for the party. It's about who's around to help you clean up the mess. It's about who sticks around until morning. Hold onto those people.

4. "So don't you worry your pretty, little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine." —Ours

It's important not to listen to the white noise. Instead, focus on the voices that matter—and yours most of all.

5. "We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time. It's miserable and magical." —22

We can't expect 2019 to be filled completely with goodness and happiness. Life doesn't work that way, and we have to be ready for the scales to be balanced. That's okay though. Embrace all the emotions—all the pain and sadness—and let it help you grow.

6. "Words, how little they mean when you're a little too late." —Sad Beautiful Tragic

We have a habit of not saying the words we want to say most, and they are left unsaid until it's too late. Stop keeping your mouth shut. Say the words you want to say when they come to mind, tell the people you love how much you do, reach out the second you sense distance. Otherwise, you will be too late.

7. "When we go crashing down, we come back every time 'cause we never go out of style." —Style

Every time the world tries to knock you down in 2019, get back up.

8. "If a man talks shit then I owe him nothing. I don't regret it one bit 'cause he had it comin'." —I Did Something Bad

Pretty self-explanatory.

9. "You don't need to save me, but could you run away with me? Yes." —Call It What You Want

The only person in charge of your 2019 is you. All you need now are people who are willing to tag along for the ride.

10. "If I get burned, at least we were electrified." —Dress

Don't hold back on your emotions in 2019. Keep an open mind towards all the opportunities that slide your way, and don't worry too much about the end. If you focus on the now, you can find this new year has a lot in store for you.