5 things for your summer bucket list

The 5 Things That Need To Be On Everyone's Bucket List This Summer

Make a bucket list this summer and live by it.

37

Finally, it's summertime! After this long midwest winter and nonexistent spring, everyone needed summer to come. Although summer is an amazing time of the year, it's also a time where everyone is busy working and being an adult. But, it's also a wonderful time to reflect and experience everything that you have always wanted to do but had no time to do during school.

1. Go camping with friends

What's better than going somewhere with your best friends? Now imagine sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows during one of those warm summer nights under the stars. Even if you go camping in your backyard, there is something about sleeping in a tent with all your friends that is such an amazing summer memory.

2. Stay up to ungodly hours playing board games

Almost everyone has a story of what they swear by was the longest game of monopoly ever. Well, its time create that story with your best friends. Take all the money, make deals, and take over the world. Be aware board games have been known to get very intense and ruin friendships.

3. Movie day

There are a billion movies in this world. Some you will love and some you will question why you ever thought that movie would be good. Take at least one day during the summer to watch every movie that you have wanted to watch but always said you have no time. Who knows you might even fall in love with a movie you never thought you would like.

4. Do something that makes you uncomfortable

A YouTube channel named "Yes Theory" swears that seeking discomfort is the best way to grow. So go try something that makes you want to jump out of your skin or something that you have been too nervous to try.

5. Find yourself

School sucks. It takes apart of us away every year. No matter what it takes this summer really find yourself and grow as a person. Reflect on the past year and become one with you again.

Reflect, celebrate, do something you have never done before, and do your self a favor and make a summer bucket list.