Beauty Products for the Summer

10 Beauty Products To Help You Survive the Summer

For anyone who is caught off guard by the makeup switch that summer brings.

421
Cameron DeVille

If you're like me, then this summertime heat caught you a bit off guard. Suddenly, your everyday makeup routine was off and needed a summertime pick-me-up. These products are my top summer survival must-haves.

1. Makeup Forever- Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Now, I'm a full coverage makeup girl. I am as close to the opposite of a natural makeup fan as one can be. However, now that it's summertime, this heat is making me want to make the switch to something lighter. This Makeup Forever foundation is light coverage and can take the heat for long days outside enjoying the nice weather!

2. Glossier Boy Brow OR Colourpop's Brow Gel

Since we're going with more of a natural look this summer, there's no need to fill in those glam eyebrows every day (unless you want to). A few swipes of some brow gel and you are rocking some naturally shaped brows. Glossier Boy Brow is more expensive, so if you're wanting a good dupe at a cheaper price, Colourpop is the way to go.

3. Mario Badescu Face Sprays

This multi-purpose spray can be used to set your make up, amplify face masks, or refresh your skin and hair after a long day. I use this spray in the morning when I wake up as a primer for my makeup and at night when I take everything off. It comes in multiple scents, but I'd go for the lavender scent if you plan on using it before bed!

4. Shea Butter Hair Mask

I just started using this product this summer. I felt like my hair was feeling dry and lifeless, so I wanted to make a change. I use this hair mask once a week (or less) and my hair feels healthier and lighter than before. It can also be used to help strengthen your hair if it has been damaged or if it feels duller after a hair treatment.

5. Glossier Cloud Paint

This product is a cream blush and gives the skin a dewy and refreshed look. It comes in many shades and can be built up to show a brighter color. If you want a healthy glow of pink this summer, go for this blush!

6. Glossier Balmdotcalm

Balmdotcalm is by far my favorite lip balm, but my sixth beauty product is really just lip balm in general. Winter is usually the time for applying lots of chapstick in order to fight off dry lips, but it shouldn't be left behind when summer rolls around. Balmdotcalm comes in lots of flavors and keeps the lips healthy. My favorite is definitely the cherry flavor, as it gives a touch of color to the lips as well.

7. Colourpop Lipgloss

Lip gloss isn't for everyone, but if you like glosses, then I highly suggest trying the new Colourpop lip gloss collection. It has a range of shades with a new formula and wand. This brand is reliable, affordable, and definitely a must-have!

8. Bath Bombs

Bath bombs are one of my favorite ways to relax. During the summer, they're a great way to unwind after work or clean off after a long day outside. Either way, baths are the perfect way to relax and bath bombs bring the experience to a whole other level.

9. Que Bella Professional Gel Eye Masks

I recently tried these and had a great experience with them. Late summer nights and work days had me feeling extra tired, and it was showing. These eye masks made a big difference in keeping my under eyes hydrated and feeling light. After using the eye masks a third time, I started to notice the difference. My eyes feel and look healthier and happier.

10. Lush's Scrubee

Any kind of body butter or lotion is really what you need. My suggestion, however, is the Scrubee from Lush. It's not only adorable, but it smells like honey and leaves your skin feeling extra smooth. It is both exfoliating and moisturizing, making it perfect for after a bath to keep your body soft and hydrated all summer long!