The Struggle of Life and Living

The Struggle of Life and Living

Exploring life's toughest moments through poetry.

15
The Struggle of Life and Living
http://arceysbibleminute.com

This poem was inspired by facing the hard days. For the days where nothing seems like it is going the way that you planned. The days that you are not sure if you are worth it. I am here to tell you that you are. No matter the struggle, no matter what comes your way you can make it through.

Often a well-known part of life is the aspect of struggle. It is common to hear "the struggle is real." This makes sense because as humans we all go through struggles of varying degrees. It is a commonality that we can all share, and use to connect to others which otherwise we would have no connection to.

Let these words encourage you to not let the "less than" moments ruin the others in your day. It is certain, that life is going to through shenanigans at you. It is not the fact that it happened, but it is how you pick yourself up and continue on that truly matters!

With that, I hope that you enjoy this poem. If you dont like it, I ask that you at least hate it, in order to feel something. Poetry is not for everyone, but the hard days are. If my message within these words is not distinguishable to you, just know that I am rooting for you in your lowest moments too!

_______________________________________________________________________

Stop now for a minute;

Is this bad moment going to dictate your whole day?

Going to make it feel wasted, less than, worthless?

Pure frustration: acknowledge and let it be.

Call it out, but don't yield to the temptation it squanders.

You're better than that. You are more than that.

Destined to fulfill a destiny greater.

So stop... is that how it went, goes, is going?

Or is this day going to guide the minutes that follow the bad seconds: down in spirit and an equal in destruction?

Will you let it bifurcate into a disaster that not only affects you, but those around too?

The challenge is real, but you might find surprise in what it reveals.

Such occurrence happening, only when your distress is transformed.

Not because it is easy, as it is far from it, but rather because it makes life broader.

For out of bliss comes nothing like growth.

Only struggle proves time and time again to be full of promise and hope!

No matter what get you down, let the light you possess, illuminate your current atmosphere of gloom!

Shining forth so bright, that even your own dwindling can't distinguish it!

Moping can't damage it.

And pity parties are strewn way far away from it!

Take the fake realities out of the picture, and let genuine sincerity take over;

Especially when it is exclaimed that a day is only what you make of it!

Rough days come, and rough days go; seasons in our lives flood with them at times.

Often not to causing a problem unless the prior is stagnantly dwelled upon.

Unless it hinders the rest of your life's song.

So stop for a minute and soak in the beauty.

The kind that is only found in this moment, truly.

This very moment right within your dynamic life!

The one you are currently living; seemingly full of disaster, but also endless fight!