Strawberries vs. Apples

Strawberries vs. Apples

The odd comparison of strawberries to apples.

2981
Strawberries vs. Apples
Strawberries and Apples

There is a vast variety of fruit throughout all parts of the world. Some fruits are sweet. Some are bitter. Some are tart, and some are just plain gross. Everyone, around the globe, finds the taste of fruit, the look of fruit, and even the smell of fruit intriguing. For example, there is the fruit of strawberries and apples. However, strawberries and apples are completely different types of fruit. They differ in many ways. The way they taste, the way they feel, and the way they are shaped are just a few of these differences.

Strawberries have an odd shape. They are a small triangular-looking fruit that grows on vines. Depending on how ripe the strawberry is, the color of the fruit can either be a deep red or a very light green that moves into a light red. Lying on top of this gorgeous deep green or red color is a lot of seeds. The taste of strawberries is one that is not easily forgotten. The strawberries are very tart, kind of bitter, but they are definitely juicy. Strawberries go along with just about anything. They are good alone with a little sugar to complement them. They are even good when it comes to making desserts. An angel food cake is a good example of where some strawberries can complement a dessert. The cake is what makes the moist base, and the whip cream adds the texture. It is when the strawberries are added that it officially can be called angel food cake only because the strawberries are so heavenly. The feel of strawberries has a somewhat firm texture. However, if they have been lying in the refrigerator for a long time, then they become squishy, and the beautiful deep red begins to blacken.

The strawberries definitely has an odd taste, an odd shape, and an odd feel, but they do not compare to an apple. The apple has a very weird shape. The way it is shaped kind of resembles a tooth if it is viewed from the front of an apple while it is standing up. The pointed edges on the bottom and the round top are something that could make this resemblance possible. Apples have a good taste. When the first bite of an apple is taken, one’s mouth becomes full of sweet, delicious apple juice. It is a sensation that will leave a person wanting more. The feel of the apple is very smooth. The skin of it is very slick. It is not very rough until bitten into. When bitten into it, the inside becomes very crunchy and tender. It is very easy to slice with a person's teeth, but too much of the apple’s juice could cause a toothache.

Strawberries are sticky and hard to deal with. Apples are an easy snack. Strawberries are at their best when combined with another food. Apples are better by themselves. Strawberries are small and tart. Apples are bigger and full of delicious juice. Strawberries and apples are completely different.