Why You Should Stop Hating On La Croix
Friendships

La Croix Is The Champagne Of Sparkling Waters And It Is Time We All Stop Hating It

La Croix gets a lot of hate from the internet community, and honestly, I just don't understand why.

202

When it comes to alternatives to drinking pop, like many people so desperately search for, there are tons of options. The most common one is water, but plain old water is boring. So why not drink something like flavored sparkling water? With a ton of different flavors such as Lime, Lemon, Orange, Passionfruit, Coconut, and more, La Croix is a great alternative to those high calorie, sugary beverages that you might be trying to kick to the curb. All while having no calories, no sweeteners, and no sodium.

It all started a few months ago when my roommate and I were having our nightly after work get together in the living room when she turned to me and said, "I bought some La Croix so I can start trying them." At first, I looked with disgust as I could not believe that I was in the presence of ~one of them~

Upon further investigation, however, she began to try each flavor that was available at our local Kroger, and with each new flavor she tried, I tried it myself. At first, it was a fun game to play along with some of those funny tweets, saying things like, "this tastes like it was just water, and it was whispered into it the flavor. Like if someone were to yell SPRITE! while you were drinking it, it will taste like Sprite." Eventually, we found our favorites and now we are official La Croix drinkers, and I can speak for both of us that it is time we stop hating on such a pristine beverage.

La Croix gets a lot of hate from the internet community, and even a few stares from those in public every now and then, and honestly, I just don't understand why. It is time we all embrace the movement, and crack open a cold one with our roommates.