Staying At Home Sick As A College Student As Told By "Friends"

Fall is here to stay, and unfortunately when the temperatures drop, so does my immune system.

Being sick in college is different from being sick in high school in that:

1. Your mom can't stay home to take care of you; you're on your own

2. Instead of flipping channels for hours trying to find something watch, there's now Netflix

3. Homework and other responsibilities seem to stack up a lot quicker and procrastination seems to be inevitable

4. You stress over how much work you're missing... smaller paychecks suck

5. The day goes by so much quicker, but it is nice to catch up on sleep unlike in high school when you were way more well-rested

6. You have to remind yourself to take medicine as opposed to relying on your mom to wake you up every so often #adulting

7. You regret eating so much since you're metabolism isn't what it used to be

8. It's harder to snap back into routines of school, work, and social life when you've been holed up in your house for a few days

9. Putting on pants is a way more extensive chore

10. Trying to convince people you're okay to come out/go to work/go to school is a lot harder because they see right through you