Avocados Are A Simple Key To Staying Fit AND Healthy

Some may find that maintaining a healthy diet can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be! It’s a matter of knowing the benefits of each food and balancing the portions. And of course, lots of fruits and veggies!

One that I enjoy the most is definitely avocado. Whether it’s with hamburgers, salads or dips, I love adding avocado to my meals.

The best time to eat an avocado is when it’s ripe. To know if it’s ready, gently apply some pressure on it and it should feel soft.

Avocados originated from Mexico over 10,000 years back. They are commonly used in Mexican, Central and South American cuisine.

Avocado lovers, raise your hand! I have great news. I’m happy to say that these delicious green, pear-shaped fruits are incredibly healthy. They are full of nutrients with over 20 vitamins and minerals and rich in fiber! These include Vitamin C, E, K, Amino Acids and Potassium.

It can reduce arthritis symptoms and help lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels.

Want to lose weight? Adding avocado to your diet can help. They cause satiety, so it won’t keep you from losing weight, instead, it may reduce any extra craving.

And yes, avocados may be high in fats, but these are actually really good for your body. The majority of these fats are oleic acids, which are beneficial for your heart.

These amazing fruits can also make your hair and skin look better. Have you noticed some lotions or beauty products include avocado? The reason is that it nourishes skin and repairs damaged hair.

I’ve used avocado as a face mask and hair treatment in the past. It was so relaxing, and I was very satisfied with the results. You may want to try an avocado mask somewhere in the near future. You will love it! (But be careful as well, since each skin reaction may be different).

And say hello to high definition vision! Thanks to its antioxidants, avocados keep your eyes healthy and prevent certain eye conditions such as cataracts.

A lot of benefits, right? So let’s keep on eating! Can someone please pass the guacamole?