10 Statements Seniors Make Second Semester

Crazy and silly statements that seniors make the last semester of high school

501

We are all feeling a second semester slump right now rather you are a senior or you are a freshman. We are all going through it. Seniors get extra annoyed and moody with everything just because they are over high school and want to move on with their lives already. It is called senioritis.. and let me tell you it is the worst. I have had my fair share of annoyance and moodiness since the semester has started. It's funny and intriguing when seniors start to say silly stuff especially when the second semester hits like "why does it matter, I am a senior?" I even start to say some silly things and I don't even notice.

Here are some of my favorite sayings from seniors during the second semester.

1. "We are seniors so it doesn't matter."

You usually say this when you are trying to get away with something just because you are a senior. I have pulled this one a couple times when I let people ride on the back of my wheelchair...I just try to justify it.

2. "It's fine, everything is fine."

Que the mental breakdowns of the college life or when you are just really stressed.

3. "Senioritis has hit me."

School? Homework? What's that?

This is the time where we are not going to want to do crap, we are at the point of the semester where we either a) are annoyed with everyone b) over the high school life. c) not in the mood to care.

4. "We have ____ more days till we graduate!!"

This is a true motivator and probably the only thing that is keeping me sane.

5. "#seniorsunday"

Are you even a senior if you don't post pictures? Just kidding but this is something we all do and it has become a trend if you are a senior.

6. "I'm having a mental breakdown..."

And oh the mental breakdowns began...college, adulthood and high school??

7. "I'm over it, just over it."

This was me the first day of school.

8. "I got sad for a second but then I thought, why the hell am I sad?"

I had this moment of "oh my gosh, I have made a few good memories in high school. Magazine, Homecoming, Club involvement etc" then I started dealing with seniors for superlatives and plus high school kind of sucked so I quickly got over the sad phase.

9. "If we have one more snow day..."

Our seniors have to make up snow days. We don't want any more snow days. You hear that, mother nature? I want to get the heck out of here as early as I can.

10.  *screams internally* 

Sometimes your just so over everything you just have to...