If you're in college like I am, you have probably heard about applying for an internship or applied for one yourself. The whole entire time can be nerve-wracking, stressful, and also exciting. Here are nine things you've probably done or heard if you are in the wonderful world of internships.
1. Searching for internship
Because, honestly... they are so hard to find sometimes! Plus, all the good ones are taken when it comes to your turn to get one.
2. Narrowing down the choices of places to intern
I have to make a good choice. I have to make a good choice. I have to make a good choice. I can do this.
3. Getting a call back from a place you want to intern
Omg really?! You want me to come in? For sure!
4. Preparing for the interview
What kinds of questions are they going to ask? What should I bring? Am I prepared?! I'm so nervous.
5. During the interview
Am I doing the right things? Are they impressed? Am I making a good impression?
6. When you go home after the interview and contemplate everything that happened
7. And now... we wait to get the call back from them
Wait, is that them? Ugh, toll free again!
8. Finally getting the call...
Yes, okay. Of course... I can do that!
9. ...and when you get the internship!!
And all your hard work pays off.