Starbucks Has A Big Secret

Starbucks Has A Big Secret

A secret menu! Here are 4 drinks to try out this summer.

6307
Starbucks Has A Big Secret
Polyvore

If you go to any restaurant, chances are they have a secret menu. Secret menus are in restaurants everywhere and definitely have their purpose. Usually when customers do not see what they want to order, they do something creative and unappealing and just make their own customized meal telling the server what ingredients go in to the recipe. One of the most widespread cafe chains, Starbucks, is a popular choice for secret menu items. This came as a surprise to me since I did not know until recently that Starbucks had a secret menu. I am aware their sister company, Jamba Juice, has a ton of smoothie beverages on their secret menu from the purple gummy bear to fruity pebbles.

Since this new piece of information has reached my ears, I began searching the world wide web for any recipes and drinks Starbucks has to offer that we might not be aware of. Below are the top four drinks I highly recommend trying. These drinks are blended, making them perfect for a hot summer day. Please keep in mind that most baristas will not know how to make these drinks, so the recipe will be provided. Just say these steps and the barista will be good to go.

1. Purple Drink

As part of the secret rainbow drink line from Starbucks, the Purple Drink is passion tea mixed with berries from the Starbucks refresher line and vanilla soy milk. If you want a more delicious tasting Purple Drink, coconut milk or almond milk would be a great substitute.

2. Cherry Blossom Frappuccino

Originally available as a promotional special for the month of March, this drink can be made to order year-round (just like McDonald’s Shamrock Shake). It is really sweet and really heavy so perhaps a "light" frappuccino would be the best way to go. All this drink is made of is matcha green tea mixed with strawberry syrup, white chocolate sauce, and matcha drizzle. Top this off with whipped cream and matcha powder.

3. Bubble Gum Frappuccino

This frappuccino is pretty good. To make it, all you need to do is order a strawberry creme frappuccino with 2-3 pumps of raspberry syrup added into the mix. Do not add any classic syrup unless you like it extra sweet. Whipped cream also makes it pretty good as well.

4. Mojito Refresher

Now most Starbucks out there do not really serve alcohol but this virgin Mojito Refresher is the closest thing that they serve in bars. The recipe is a cool lime refresher mixed with classic syrup, peppermint syrup and is blended with ice. Perfect on a sunny day!

If you like these drinks, be sure to check out www.starbuckssecretmenu.net for more drinks and inspirations. Also check out the Starbucks secret menu Instagram at @starbucks._secret._menu. Happy drinking!!