Must Have Secret Scooter's Coffee Drinks

Even though the signature "Carmalicious" and new pumpkin drinks are quite spectacular, there are plenty of drinks to choose from that aren't well known but equally as yummy-licious.

54368
Scooter's Coffee

I have been a barista of Scooter's Coffee for about nine months now, and I must say it's one of the best jobs I have ever had. I get to interact with coffee connoisseurs, watch customers go ahhhhhh after taking that first sip of coffee, and go home smelling like the greatest thing on earth: COFFEE! Even though the signature "Carmalicious" and new pumpkin drinks are quite spectacular, there are plenty of drinks to choose from that aren't well known but equally as yummy-licious. If you're looking to shake up your day-to-day espresso routine, look no further! Check out the following drinks that could change your whole outlook on coffee at Scooter's!

1. Cookie Blender

Yeah. You heard me right. In this all inclusive package drink you get ice cream to sweeten up the tastebuds, espresso to fuel your day, and a cookie for that little bundle of joy everyone deserves. This delicious treat is perfect for the "Treat-Yo-Self" mentality or a Friday afternoon delight because cheers to the weekend! You can choose between a chocolate chip cookie, snickerdoodle cookie, or the pumpkin chocolate chip cookie when it's in season!

2. Peachy Tart Blast

This drink is hands down definitely one of my espresso-free favorites. This is a summer, cool-down drink that can be made as a Fruit N'Cream or Fruit N'Ice, with our peach smoothie mix, lemon ice mixture, and energy powder that is a great alternative to espresso! Drinking the Peachy Tart Blast means you are energized with a touch of sweet and sour. Who can pass that up?!

3. Hot Irishman

The Hot Irishman is one of the hidden menu items that is dying to be shared with Scooter's customers everywhere. This drink is a wonderful fall option that is a luscious combination of Irish Cream, hazelnut, and espresso that is sure to warm the soul. You can even top it with a swirl of whipped cream that will send this drink soaring to new heights!

4. Anything with Almond Milk

Maybe I'm a little bit biased, but it's true! Whether you're looking to cut down on the calories or just try something different, almond milk is totally trending right now! I have been drinking all of my lattes, mochas, and smoothies with almond milk for several months now. You get a hint of nuttiness that adds tons of flavor, but also keeps the texture and thickness of a 2% or whole milk. If you are allergic to nuts, no worries my friend! You can also try soy milk or coconut milk which are both fantastic alternatives.

5. Toffee Nut Mudslide

The first time I made this drink, I was hooked instantly! It's similar to the Heath Bar Latte, but instead of dark chocolate you use caramel sauce (cue the drooling). The toffee nut, caramel, and espresso trio work s'well together and will have your stomach jumping for joy until the very last drop. If you use almond milk specifically in this drink, you won't be disappointed!

6. London Fog

If you're really looking to get out of your comfort zone, this is the drink for you to try. In order to make this drink, you need Earl Grey tea, a tad bit of vanilla, and steamed milk of your choice. The bergamont aromas from the tea mesh wonderfully with the sweet vanilla and creamy steamed milk. Don't judge a book by its cover on this one, because it speaks for itself once you take the first sip!

7. White Bunny

This beverage, also known as the Daydreamer, is sure to be a keeper in your book. This little number, made up of White Chocolate, Vanilla, and espresso, is sure to satisfy that ginormous sweet tooth of yours. This drink is perfection if you have your barista prepare it as a blender. You can thank me later when your heart is pitter-pattering a little bit more than usual after indulging in this delicious concoction.

8. Stars and Stripes

Just when you think there can't be any more drinks that are as exotic as the London Fog, think again! The Stars and Stripes is a drink that is sure to knock your socks right off! It is made with vanilla, a couple dashes of coconut and raspberry syrup, and all sorts of espresso vibes. Your tastebuds will be begging for more with this lavish, sweet medley!

9. Banana Split

Not in the mood for espresso today? Not a problem! The Banana Split is basically a strawberry banana Fruit N'Cream with a splash of dark chocolate sauce. If you opt for the sugar-free dark chocolate sauce in this smoothie, it's basically an indulgence without having to feel quilty (boo-yah!) Make sure you grab a large size Banana Split though, so you can enjoy the deliciousness for as long as possible!

10. Autumn Caramel Crunch

If you're not quite feeling the pumpkin drinks for those chilly, fall days, check out the Autumn Caramel Crunch next time you pop into Scooter's! This pleasant treat is made up of caramel sauce, hazelnut, vanilla, and espresso to tie the whole thing together. After sipping on this pleasant drink, a toasty campfire will be calling your name!

11. Drinko De Mayo

Searching for something that's full of warm spices and a hint of sweetness? Scooter's has you covered. The Drinko De Mayo is a cluster of vanilla, almond, coconut, cinnamon, and espresso for that jolt we all need in our busy lives. The Drinko De Mayo does not hold back anything flavor, so be ready for a lovely shock to the tastebuds. You won't be disappointed!

12. Hearts-A-Fire

Last but not least on our Scooter's hidden drink journey, we have a drink that is an autumn and winter classic in my book. The pungent flavors of cinnamon and almond will have you skipping down the street shouting out to the whole world in happiness! If you're not a huge fan of these favors, you can always try it with half the flavoring and ease into the world of awesomeness if need be!