Bahama Bucks Secret Menu

Bahama Bucks Secret Menu

Summer is around the corner – Grab a shaved ice and relax.

60320
Bahama Bucks Secret Menu
Bahama Bucks

I don't know about you, but one of the things I look forward to in the summer months is shaved ice, especially from Bahama Bucks. Bahama Bucks is a company that specializes in their shaved ice with over 100 flavor combinations, not to mention smoothies and many other treats. Working there, I mainly saw the same people order the same five things, unaware of what they were missing out on! So here are 10 secret menu Items everyone should try this summer:

1. Snickerdoodle Sno

Out of all of the secret menu items, this is the most commonly known. Can't decide what your sweet tooth is craving? Order a Sugar Cookie Shaved Ice with Creme and Cinnamon Sugar for a bite into a Snickerdoodle Cookie.

2. Vanilla Coke Sno

Bahama Bucks is partnered with Coca-Cola (this is why there are two signature flavors-Coca-Cola® and Cherry Coke®) However next time you order a Coca-Cola® shaved ice upgrade it to a BRM. This will include a scoop of Vanilla ice cream, topped with Coca-Cola® shaved ice and creme!

3. Mounds Bar Sno

This Shaved Ice combines two of your favorite things: Candy and Bahama Bucks! Order a Toasted Coconut Sno and ask for Dark Chocolate Sauce on top. It is sure to be "Indescribably Delicious".

4. Blueberry Muffin Sno

It doesn't have to be breakfast time for you to bite into a delicious blueberry muffin. Order a Blueberry Muffin Shaved Ice with Creme and Cinnamon Sugar. The Cinnamon Sugar addition to this original flavor reminisces the streusel topping of this breakfast classic. You might not believe that shaved ice could taste so much like a muffin until you try this.

5. Caramel Apple Sno

I love Caramel Apples, but unless it is the fall, it isn't always the most convenient treat. Order an Apple Shaved Ice with Caramel Sauce. If you're feeling even more daring, ask for Super Sour Apple and get ready to pucker.

6. Rum/Coke Sno

My personal favorite out of all the Secret Menu Items (not to mention the most ideal for summertime), Order a Jamaican Rum/Coca-Cola® and ask for fresh lime to be squeezed on top! It will take you to a tropical paradise, I promise you.

7. Birthday Cake Shake

It doesn't have to be your birthday to order this treat! Many people do not know there is the option to Build Your Own Smoothie at Bahama Bucks. To build the Birthday Cake Shake, ask for Birthday Cake flavor, Creme, Ice Cream and Ice (or Sno) and top with Whip cream and Sprinkles.

8. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shake

Nothing pairs better with Strawberries than Chocolate, and this shake nothing short of amazing. Order a Kokomoko and ask for Strawberry Ice Cream and Strawberry flavor instead of Chocolate Ice Cream and Mocha Java flavor.

9. Coke Float/ Root Beer Float

While you could order a Root Beer Float Sno, you could order an actual Float! There is the option to Build Your Own Smoothie. To build your float, ask for Coca-Cola® or Rootbeer flavor, with Vanilla Ice cream, Tropic Creme and then actual Coke or Root Beer (depending on your location) to top it off! If you don't want it blended, you can order a Carribean Cola and add Ice Cream (Use Root Beer in replace of the Coca-Cola® flavors).

10. Dr. Pepper Slushie

Many people do not think to order a soda and upgrade the ice to the perfected shaved ice. However, if you are in the mood for a Dr. Pepper Slushie, Order Dr. Pepper (or your soda of choice) and ask for Sno instead of Ice.

Bonus menu secrets:

Any shaker can be added to the shaved ice for no additional cost. This includes (and is not limited to) Cinnamon Sugar, Super Sour Sand, Sprinkles, and Chili Salt. There is also the option to purchase "Cup of Sno" where you can get a cup of shaved ice for a reduced price. If you're having a hard time deciding which one flavor to get, ask for a sample!! If you have a dog in the car while making your Bahama Bucks run, they can enjoy a complimentary treat! Lastly, if you are ordering it to go, ask for it to be a "flat top" and the shaved ice will be upgraded to the next size and there will not be a dome. Please take advantage of the punch cards! For every item, you get a punch and at 10 punches you get your next shaved ice or smoothie (of any size) for free!! If you are brave enough to make a trip during the winter, you can get extra "polar punches" for the temperature being at certain degrees. You can ask for any of the shaved ice with "extra juice" or "light juice" depending on your taste.

Figure out where the nearest Bahama Bucks is to you, and make a trip! Grab some friends, grab your boyfriend, or grab your family and treat yo self. Mahalo!!

(All pictures courtesy of Bahama Bucks Twitter or Emily Tann)