Stanley and His Men

Stanley and His Men

Because you can appreciate the game AND the players.

26
Stanley and His Men
NHL

The most bittersweet time of the year has arrived. The conference finals of Stanley Cup Playoffs have finished, leaving two teams battling for the chance to lift Lord Stanley. As much as we would like to have our team win, we don't exactly enjoy waiting until October, (September if you count preseason,) to watch hockey again.

I'm not going to pretend that I don't talk about how attractive some of the players are, because I do. But the thing that makes a player even more attractive is their skill and the numbers they put up, like Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, and even the ageless wonder Jaromir Jagr.

Whether these guys put up a lot of numbers or are just flat out attractive, here are some of the hotties in no particular order.

Paul Martin, San Jose Sharks Defenceman

All American Paul Martin hailing from the twin cities in Minnesota. Martin is looking to beat his former team to get the Stanley Cup. I know that a lot of Penguins fans will be happy to see him win, even if it's not with their team.

Ryan Carpenter, San Jose Sharks Forward

Beau Bennett, Pittsburgh Penguins Forward

Surprisingly, this California boy is not injured for the Final. Granted, we'll see how long that lasts. Hopefully until June 15th. Maybe we should cover him in bubble wrap, just in case.

Brent Burns, San Jose Sharks Defenseman

Is that Norris trophy nominee Brent Burns? Or is it Sasquatch? Whoever it is, they play some great hockey.

Pascal Dupuis, Pittsburgh Penguins Forward

Unable to play this season, and most of last due to blood clots, Duper is still a huge part of the team. He travels with them when he is able to, and the boys are trying to get him another Stanley Cup-- so that his kid stops mouthing off to him.

Kris Letang Pittsburgh Penguins Defenseman

He's good at what he does. Whether it's fighting or blocking shots. But he broke our hearts a little when he cut off the legendary flow.

Conor Sheary Pittsburgh Penguins Forward

Started in the AHL now he's here, making a name for himself as a rookie.

Martin Jones, San Jose Sharks Goalie

Phil Kessel, Pittsburgh Penguins Forward

Speaking of former Leafs that finally are getting a chance in the Cup.. Ask anyone, even him, his sister is the best hockey player in the family.

Olli Maatta, Pittsburgh Penguins Defenseman

This poor kid has almost had as many injuries as Bennett. Although, Beau never had to fight cancer and be back in the lineup a month or two later.

Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins Forward

Oh captain, my captain. He had the worst season of his career and still is one of the top players.

Carl Hagelin, Pittsburgh Penguins Forward

Can't argue with the Swedish flow. It's even more amazing in person, trust me.

Lord Stanley Himself

You can't have a list of attractive people related to hockey and not have Stanley. It's against the rules of hockey, or something.

So whether you're a hockey fan or not, ladies can always enjoy some of this eye candy while their watching the game. If you aren't too stressed out and screaming at the television, that is.