Stages Of Drinking Coffee

Stages Of Drinking Coffee

It is more than just caffeine.

520
Stages Of Drinking Coffee
OZ Blog

Your eyes are becoming heavy, you are yawning every 5 minutes and it is only eight on a Tuesday morning. You still have four more classes, two meetings, and an eight hour shift at work ahead. So you decide to get yourself some coffee that will help you stay awake and get you through your day. Here are the inevitable stages of drinking your coffee.

1. Exhaustion

You are 15 minutes in your 8AM class and it hits you, exhaustion. You question why you are so tired and sleepy even though you only woke up an hour ago. You hope it is just because you are still waking up but by the end of the class you are almost asleep. So you decide to get coffee.

2. The Coffee Shop Line

Oh the long and painful coffee line. You are not the only one who needs coffee. The rest of the town decided that they needed a little waking up and energy too. You wait in the doorway while holding open the door because the line is that long. It will take at least half an hour to get your cup of coffee but you decide to wait because you need it that much.

3. Ordering

You made it, finally! After waiting for so long, it is your time to shine. But as the barista asks you what you would like, you have no idea because you were sleep standing instead of figuring out your order. Do you need a double shot of energy, a large black coffee, or a fancy latte? Once you make up your mind, you tell the barista your complicated order and pay the expensive price (which is so worth it).

4. Waiting For Your Coffee

You've ordered and paid but the hardest part is waiting to here your name being called out. Waiting for your coffee is worse than waiting in line. It is the time that makes or breaks you.

5. COFFEE

You have never seen something so beautiful sitting on the counter waiting for you to pick up. It is that magical time to pick up that magical drink that will make your mood and day so much better. Wether you drink it fast or slow, you are now just waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

6. The High

You are ready to go attack the day! You have the energy of a 5 year old. You could run a 5K, do your laundry, and go grocery shopping all in a hour. You have never felt better until...

7.The Crash and Burn

The coffee high lasted about three hours and now you are crashing. You feel worse that you did before drinking the coffee but yet you still have another half of the day to get through. So you decide to get more coffee and the caffine cycle begins again.