8 Stages Of Getting A Clemson Football Ticket

"Maybe someone will be selling one."

66
Clemson / Instagram

If you go to Clemson, you know the emotional rollercoaster trying to get a football ticket takes you on. If you don't, maybe Michael Scott can express that to you.

1. The "early bird special"

You log onto the website at 4:45 p.m. hoping that'll put you first in line for a lower deck ticket.

2. The beginning of the line

It finally opens up! You and your buddies are all in line.

3. Someone who logged in after you is further in line.

The sad realization sets in that no matter how early you go onto the site, your spot in line is randomized.

4. You're next in line!

After a twenty minute wait and a quick prayer, you're ready.

5. Hitting 'Add to cart'

This is the moment of truth. The moment you've waited a whole 25 minutes for. The moment that'll determine your mood for the rest of the day.

6. The disappointment.

Nothing stings worse than reading that there aren't anymore tickets available.

7. The person next to you was able to get a ticket.

The only time you should be envious.

8. Putting on a happy face

"It's just a football game." "You'll get one next time!" "Maybe someone will be selling one." You take those comments and try to act like you're not phased.