Spread Something Positive

Spread Something Positive

We need to remember that there is still love, kindness, and hope in this hateful, angry, and sad world we are living in.

112
Spread Something Positive
Catholic In A Small Town Wordpress

The world we live in has become angry and scary. We're surrounded by murders, hate, criticism, and just a vast about of negativity. I know there is no way to avoid it because we are simply human, but even though so many things in our world full of hate, we need to remember that there is still love and kindness in the world.

There is always someone who is going through something difficult, whether it is a breakup, a death, a job loss, or any other difficult life experience,there is always at least one person who is just having a rough time. So this is a little something positive for everyone, especially for those who need a reminder that life will get better.

You are beautiful.

I don't care if you are a man, a woman, or something in between. You're beautiful. Every person, inside and out, is a beautiful person.

You are important.

You are here on earth for some reason (obviously because of your parents), but every person has a purpose. You may have yet to find it, but you will eventually.

Someone, probably many someones, loves you.

It could be a friend, a family member, or someone you don't realize, but there is at least one person on this earth that loves you. You may not know it, but there is someone who needs you in their world.

There is a rainbow after the storm.

Life gets rough and it can drag you down until you feel like you've hit rock bottom. But the rough stuff is only a phase, and it will eventually end. It will get better one day. After every storm, there is a rainbow; it may be faint, but it's there. After your storm, you will shine.

You are strong.

You've made it this far, so far so good. Obviously you're doing something right.

You mean the world to someone.

Your parents, your siblings, your friends, or your dog. Just like someone means the world to you, you are the world to someone.

What you are feeling is real.

In today's world, a lot of people are denied expressing what they are feeling or struggling with/through because other people downplay the feelings. Don't let anyone tell you what you are feeling isn't real, or that you are trying to diagnose yourself. What you are feeling is 100 percent real.

Take everything one day at a time.

No one ever knows how much time they have left, which can be an ominous thought, especially when things are going bad. But no one really has a choice to do anything but take things one day at a time. Take today as it is, with all the curveballs it throws at you, knock today out of the park, and then step up to prepare for tomorrow.

It doesn't matter if your life is perfect right now or if your life is falling apart. All of these things stand true. Whether or not you needed to read this and feel something positive, share this for someone who may need to see it. You never know who needs to be reminded of some hope, especially in the sad and angry world we live in. Spread a little hope and a little love.