7 Fun Things To Do When You Run Out Of Money

It's the time of the semester where all our work money has been spent and we have nothing left to do but to cry.

6

We're week 11 in the semester and unless you have a job, your summer savings are running low. You're struggling to save, but your friends are constantly asking you to do fun things, and we all obviously don't want to be that person that says no. It's time for this era to end and for us to be able to do all the fun things we want to do without spending the big bucks.

Here are 7 fun things to do with your friends that will keep your bank account from screaming at you every time you use your card:

1. $5 movie night

Every Tuesday, the local theatre has $5 movie night. You may be spending money still, but a whole movie for just $5? Where else can you get that! Plus, use your meal points to go to the store and buy the snacks you want to bring in with you so you won't have to spend extra money at the theatre!

2. Go to the gym

I always have the best time working out with my friends. We always make the most fun out of it in the classes with competition and enjoy spending time with each other all while not paying anything by using the university gym.

3. Make a TV night

Find a TV show you and all your friends enjoy and watch it together weekly. Use those handy dandy meal points and get some snacks while you enjoy quality time with friends while watching your favorite shows.

4. Go out 

If you're part of the younger group you can still get away with going out to places that don't charge you. Go dress up and have fun with your friends and dance the night away!

5. Visit a nature place

The leaves are changing and outside is only getting prettier. Find a place near you, a farm maybe, and spend the day there. You won't have to spend money, and you can take in all the beautiful nature around you. It would even make for great pictures!

6. Have a girls' night

It's almost like a movie and tv night combined. Gather all of your friends, do some face masks, drink some wine, eat some food, and watch your favorite chick flicks!

7. Game night 

You could put whatever type of twists you want, but game nights are always a great time with your friends and a perfect way to save money while spending time with everyone!

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web