30 Things Every Sorority Girl Has Said To Herself Before Going To Formal

We can all relate to having these thoughts, if you are in a sorority.

96

Being in a sorority can be stressful. The one event every girl looks forward to is formal. Honestly, formal ends up being one of the most stressful/fun parts of sorority life. There is so much build-up to one night that is is easy to feel pressure to have it be perfect. Ultimately though, it always is a super fun night where you get dressed up and spend time with your friends.

1. Formal is so far away. 

2. Wait... when is formal?

3. Okay. Maybe it's not as far away as I thought.

4. Should I start looking for a dress?

5. OMG! Who am I going to take?

6. I wonder what the formal shirts look like. 

7. Where even is formal?

8. I should definitely look for a dress, but what color?

9. I wore black last year, so that’s obviously out.

10. AND no one else can have the same dress as me. #embarrassing

11. Okay the date document came out. 

12. IT IS OFFICIALLY TIME TO PANIC.

13. If I don’t bring a date who am I going to sit with on the bus?

14. More importantly, what type of food will there be?

15. Formal is going to be here way too soon. 

16. Should I get a spray tan?

17. The date document closes tomorrow. Should I make a fake date?

18. I should definitely get a spray tan.

19. I’m definitely going to go alone because it will be way more fun. 

20. Oh my god. I completely forgot about how I’m going to do my hair.

21. I need to make a hair appointment ASAP.

22. I need to check the song request list. What if someone hasn’t put “Kiss Me Thru the Phone” on there yet?

23. Where am I going to get ready?

24. Who am I going to get ready with?

25. WAIT what time should we start getting ready.

26. I need to get such cute, Insta worthy pictures.

27. I NEED THE BEST CAPTION. 

28. Really though. Any caption ideas?

29. Dude, it’s the day of formal!

30. This is going to be the best night ever with my ~sisters~