What Sorority/Fraternity You Should Rush Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Who needs a Hogwarts House when you can have a Sorority/Fraternity house?

3114
Happy Madison Productions

Not everyone has to join Greek life, but if you want to, here's your zodiac connection! To be honest, this is just all fun and you don't have to believe in the traits that follow your zodiac sign. What house are you going to end up in?

1. Aries [Kappa Alpha Theta // Phi Gamma Delta]

Aries are natural born leaders, they are independent and courageous. An Aries is enthusiastic and goal-oriented and typically bring excitement into their life and the lives of those close to them.

2. Taurus [Gamma Phi Beta // Delta Kappa Epsilon]

A Taurus is a strong-willed, determined type of person. Taurus focuses on what they believe in and is willing to fight until the end.

​3. Gemini [Sigma Kappa // Delta Sigma Phi]​

Gemini holds many different surprises the more you get to know them. Geminis are known for their energy and are considered talkative and social butterflies. They are determined and focused on their futures.

4. Cancer [Kappa Delta // Alpha Sigma Phi]

Cancers are considered indecisive and adventurous. While they enjoy a sense of comfortable security, Cancers tend to be spontaneous and unpredictable.

5. Leo [Delta Gamma // Pi Kappa Alpha]

Leos are known for their high self-esteems and their devotion to the things they love. A Leo may seem hot-tempered but are also known for being forgiving, kind, and generous.

6. Virgo [Alpha Xi Delta // Theta Chi]

Virgos are very focused. They are known for being analytical and thoughtful, as well as focused on bettering oneself and those around them.

7. Libra [Kappa Kappa Gamma // Sigma Alpha Epsilon]

Libras are known for their diplomatic nature because they are very ambitious and they get along with just about everyone. They are hard workers, which they have to be to live the lifestyle they desire.

8. Scorpio [Pi Beta Phi // Psi Upsilon]

Known for being intense and hesitant, Scorpios tend to work hard in making sense of things. They are also known for being kind and loyal to the ones they love.

9. Sagittarius [Alpha Phi // Phi Kappa Tau]

A Sagittarius has a very positive outlook on life, full of vibrant personalities and social connections. These people can also be very reckless and adventurous.

10. Capricorn [Zeta Tau Alpha // Beta Theta Pi]

This sign shows their ambitious nature when they are with the people they're comfortable with. Their minds are very active and Capricorns tend to favor being in control of the things in their lives.

Aquarius [Alpha Chi Omega // Sigma Nu]

Aquarians often think for themselves, and normally don't worry about the ways they're seen by other people. They take each opportunity they have and work towards formulating new ideas.

12. Pisces [Chi Omega // Sigma Alpha Mu]

Pisces are known for being extremely sensitive and reserved. They are very artistic and like to escape from reality. Pisces are good listeners and are very good in friendly relationships.