Gemini Is The BEST Zodiac Sign, Deal With It

Put some damn respect on the Gemini name.

3883
Godisable Jacob

You know how it goes. Whenever a new zodiac sign meme pops up on social media, every zodiac sign, except Gemini, is heralded as the best zodiac sign. Gemini is always depicted as "the worst zodiac sign in the universe" or "insane" or "bipolar." We're always demons to everyone who asks and to the other zodiac signs, we are the true definition of evil and unstable. But why?

I'm a Gemini if you didn't pick up on it already. Several people I know personally, including my older brother, are Geminis. If you need the real-deal scoop on what it's really like to be a Gemini, don't rely on the opinions of bitter Scorpios or Pisces.

Everybody likes to talk out their ass about us without actually getting to know us better. Most of these people have only met one Gemini in their entire life and make their entire assumption based on them. It just makes no sense.

OK, so maybe some Geminis can be two-faced. But does that mean every Gemini is two-faced? Well, what do you think the answer to that question is?

Another stereotype that people love to believe about us is that every one of us has an overpowering personality. That's not the case for myself. I've never been told I come off as strong in terms of personality, and I'm actually the type of person to subdue myself and stay in the background.

The next negative thing that everyone seems to believe about Geminis is that we can't go a single minute without social interaction. Adding to that, we get restless if we aren't around other people constantly. Me? I can go without social interaction for a while and I actually thrive the most from alone time.

Real talk, though, there are seriously SO many positive things about us that every other sign purposely or unintentionally overlooks. We have an endless wealth of intellect. We have a constant thirst for adventure, and we love spontaneity; we thrive on it! And it's true, we can also be the best communicators if need be (in my case as a not-as-outgoing person, I can come through when the moment arises). So you know, if you ever need someone to just chat with about life, then you know who to call.

Sure, we can be indecisive (I am the worst perpetrator of being indecisive). Sure, some of those stereotypes can be true for some of us. But here's an announcement for all other zodiac signs: You should treat the stereotypes of Geminis like you treat everything else with a stereotype – don't believe every single one. It's almost like with sorority girls and how people always assume certain things about them.

In short, Geminis are the most hated, underappreciated, and underrated zodiac sign in the entire universe for no reason. It's about time everybody finally put some respect on the Gemini name once and for all.