45 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were In Greek Life

Find your very own celeb sister or brother!
8968

Who knew you had famous sisters and brothers that you share Greek Life with?! Here are a few celebrities who are your sisters or brothers with the same letters! Wear the letters with pride, y’all-- maybe someday you’ll be the famous one.

Sorority Women:

1. Alicia Keys - Alpha Kappa Alpha, Columbia University

You’ve definitely heard her on the radio. She’s the girl on fire!

2. Angela Kinsey - Chi Omega, Baylor University

For all of The Office fans out there, Angela Martin is a sister to all of those Chi O’s!

3. Carrie Underwood - Sigma Sigma Sigma, Northeastern State University

The girl with the unforgettable vocals and who is carving her name into the side of his pretty little…

4. Connie Britton - Sigma Kappa, Dartmouth College

The girl we all want to be -- the wife of Coach Taylor from the series Friday Night Lights.

5. Deana Carter - Alpha Delta Pi, University of Tennessee

The country singer with an album titled Did I Shave My Legs for This? is definitely someone all of us ladies can relate to, am I right?

6. Elizabeth Banks - Delta Delta Delta, University of Pennsylvania

The beautiful actress that makes appearances in many films, Pitch Perfect and The Hunger Games to name a few, is a Tri Delt.

7. Erin Andrews - Zeta Tau Alpha, University of Florida

This Zeta has the inside scoop because she gets to interview many famous athletes.

8. Florence Henderson - Delta Zeta

The mother, Carol Brady, from The Brady Bunch is a DZ.

9. Jenna Dewan Tatum - Pi Beta Phi, University of Southern California

The lucky woman married to Channing Tatum is a Pi Beta Phi.

10. JoAnna Garcia Swisher - Delta Delta Delta, Florida State University

Cheyenne from Reba is a Tri Delta.

11. Kate Spade - Kappa Kappa Gamma, Arizona State University

Need I say more about her? We all know who she is- our purses are named after her. “Please make sure Kate is buckled in!!”

12. Kathy Bates - Alpha Delta Pi, Southern Methodist University

Miss Sue, the tutor from The Blind Side is an ADPi.

13. Kristin Chenoweth - Gamma Phi Beta, Oklahoma City University

Singer of the song “That’s How You Know” from the movie “Enchanted,” and Courtney, Kate’s sister from Four Christmases is a GPhiB.

14. Lucy Liu - Chi Omega, University of Michigan

One of Charlie’s Angels, Alex Munday, is a Chi O. She is also the voice behind animated characters in Kung Fu Panda and Tinkerbell.

15. Melissa Ordway - Delta Zeta, Georgia State University

She makes an appearance in the movies 17 Again and The Last Song as well as held the main role of Chloe Carter in Hollywood Heights on TeenNick.

16. Molly Sims - Delta Delta Delta, Vanderbilt University

She has modeled for CoverGirl, Victoria’s Secret, and has appeared in the Sports Illustrated “Swimsuit Issue.”

17. Savannah Guthrie - Pi Beta Phi, University of Arizona

Very involved in journalism and reporting, you can find this Pi Beta Phi on The Today Show.

18. Sheryl Crow - Kappa Alpha Theta, University of Missouri

This country, rock, and pop singer holds many classics that we all sang along to in the car when we were younger, including “If It Makes You Happy” and “Soak Up the Sun.”

19. Sophia Bush - Kappa Kappa Gamma, University of Southern California

I think we can all agree with the saying “Clothes over bros” thanks to Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill.

19. Tory Burch - Kappa Alpha Theta, University of Pennsylvania

We all know who Tory is, let’s be real.

Fraternity Men:

1. Adam Sandler - Tau Epsilon Phi, New York University

He is a star in so many of the classics, some of my favorites being Happy Gilmore and Bedtime Stories.

2. Ashton Kutcher - Delta Chi, University of Iowa

That 70’s Show is where we all know him from, and all of the girls had the biggest crush on him (probably still do).

3. Ben Savage - Sigma Chi, Stanford University

Oh, Cory Matthews, we love you. Thanks for being a part of our childhood in the show Boy Meets World.

4. Brad Pitt - Sigma Chi, University of Missouri

The heartthrob everyone knows.

5. Brett Eldredge - Lambda Chi Alpha, Elmhurst College

He can’t change the world, or a flat, but he sure can sing some country music!

7. Cole Swindell - Sigma Chi, Georgia Southern University

He wasn’t left in the middle of a memory because letters are forever.

8. David Letterman - Sigma Chi, Ball State University

He had his own late night talk show. C’mon, we’ve all heard of him.

9. David Schwimmer - Delta Tau Delta, Northwestern University

Ross Geller. That’s all.

10. David Spade - Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Arizona State University

He starred in 8 Simple Rules as C.J. Barnes and the classic movie Tommy Boy with the role of Richard. Hilarious guy.

11. Dierks Bentley - Sigma Alpha Epsilon, University of Vermont

He’s somewhere on the beach sippin’ something strong and singing some country songs...

12. Eli Manning - Sigma Nu, University of Mississippi

This brother of yours is the quarterback for the New York Giants.

13. Eric Stonestreet - Pi Kappa Alpha, Kansas State University

Cam from Modern Family!!!!

14. George W. Bush - Delta Kappa Epsilon, Yale University

I hope y’all know that he was our 43rd president. Ya know, cuz ‘merica.

15. Jim Parsons - Pi Kappa Alpha, University of Houston

Penny… Penny… Penny… The one and only Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory.

16. Jimmy Buffett - Kappa Sigma, The University of Southern Mississippi

He’s wasted away again in Margaritaville, and singing of paradise as you dream of being there.

17. Kenny Chesney - Lambda Chi Alpha, Eastern Tennessee State University

All the girls think his tractor is sexy… He has been stealing the world of country music for many years now.

18. Kevin James - Pi Lambda Phi, SUNY College at Cortland

Forever will be known as mall cop to me personally, but he has starred in several comedies in addition to Paul Blart: Mall Cop like Grown Ups and Zookeeper.

19. Luke Bryan - Sigma Chi, Georgia Southern University

To be honest, we all want to be this country singer’s sorority girl…

20. Matthew McConaughey - Delta Tau Delta, University of Texas at Austin

The Wedding Planner and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days are two of the movies this Delt stars in.

21. Mike Posner - Sigma Nu, Duke University

This Sig Nu sings a mixture of pop, hip hop, and contemporary R&B songs.

22. Neil Armstrong - Phi Delta Theta, Purdue University

This Phi Delt was the first man to walk the moon; that’s patriotism right there.

23. Thomas Rhett - Tau Phi, Lipscomb University

The ideal husband every girl dreams of, just listen to his music and you’ll understand.

24. Tim McGraw - Pi Kappa Alpha, University of Louisiana at Monroe

He always has a classic country song that everyone has heard of.

25. Will Ferrell - Delta Tau Delta, University of Southern California

Buddy the elf, what’s your favorite color?

26. Zac Brown - Kappa Alpha, University of West Georgia

He like his toes in the water and chicken fried, have you started singing these songs in your head yet?